Episode 28

Missy

Nice episode, maybe not as good as the other 2 hour episodes, but it was alright. I listened to the spoilers for whatever reason and was fairly entertained. Ian put together another nice piece (I must find a good segment name for you to use damnit.) I honestly think I need to step up, maybe it's my obviously young voice, or the bad sound quality, but I honestly didn't like the sound of my segment (and I'm a proud narcissist.)

Questions, D.W. Do you got anything coming up soon? Also, the comic stacks, you didn't say who got them Mike, where they going?

Also, I accept your apology. Honestly I thoughtit would join Saturday Mornings for the 21st Century 2, A Dip in the Pool and the original Gundam SEED review as the Lost Kellen Columns.

Questions, D.W. Do you got anything coming up soon?

My Guitar Hero review is finished, and should be up next week. The reason there hasn't been a G3 in a while is due to some health problems that I just recently got over. That said, I'll be recording a new segment very soon, as I have a lot to talk about.

Feels good to know that I'm missed. :blush:

I haven't listened to all of this because I haven't, believe it or not, had chance to see X3 yet. I think I heard Yoda being snippy whilst I was skipping ahead, so I'll bear that in mind when I get round to seeing it!

I did listen to the beginning and end though. I liked Kellen's segment - the title in question sounded quite nicely poignant, rather than the wacky stuff my brother tends to download - and it was good hearing 3 contributions. I would say though, perhaps it'd sound better to separate them up slightly. Dunno if I'm solely speaking for myself here, but I enjoy the in-show feedback of the segments. Not as an ego-boost or fishing for compliments, but just to get a general comment from Mike & Jenny so that the segment feels a bit more integrated as a whole.

I too await the return of DW and his German bukkake feature. :yes:

I liked Kellen's segment - the title in question sounded quite nicely poignant, rather than the wacky stuff my brother tends to download

Like I said the show is good, not great. It's too short. Get KimiNozo/Rumbling Hearts when it comes out. If you don't cry at some point you hav no soul. Also Kellen *heart* compliments...especially from his fellow Syndicate members...from Europe

I too await the return of DW and his German bukkake feature. :yes:

Don't be surprised if I release a full hour of bukkake goodness.

See what I did there?

Because of what you did there, I now can't see anything. :ph34r:

Actually, :doh: might be a better emoticon...

In related news, recent invitations to get Kate Beckinsale on my bukkake feature have gone unanswered.

And you'll be able to say that exact statement tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and the day after that...

Real feedback to come later...

(See what I did there?)

Did you really not include the original Superman (starring Christopher Reeve) and its sequel on your best comic book film list? Otherwise it was an excellent show.

Good point. If I recall, my list was best comic book adaptations. That's why Sin City was on there. However, if we're strictly talking about superhero adaptations, Superman and Superman II would tie for whatever spot I gave Sin City. Also note: I believe I said that list was off the top of my head, so it would change greatly when given further thought. (Placing X3 so high was a mistake.) So, with a little more thought put behind it, here's my list:

01. Spider-Man 2

02. X-Men 2

03. Superman, Superman II

04. Sin City

05. Spider-Man

06. X-Men

07. Blade

08. The Crow

09. Mystery Men

10. The Mask

This list will change. Often. (Please note that the lack of Batman Begins is not because I dislike it, but because, as I said on the show, we didn't have a proper screening. And so I don't want to rate it too high or low because of that. Once I've fully seen the picture, I'm sure it will make the list.)