Episode 77

RSS

Sorry about that rant, but I needed to get that off my chest; it absolutely sucks that some people have to ruin joyous times because they need to be the center of attention.

Your rant was awesome :urock: but I think you should definately invest in an Xbox 360 it's nothing but fun and you can watch UFC on it :whistle:

I was going to console you with some more kind words but not only am I being hypnotized by Leonardo, but Invader Zim there is pulling levers like gangbusters!

Besides having to take Megan to the hospital everyday for a stress test on the baby in the belly (7 weeks early means they have to fly us out of the city to deliver :shakehead: ) it was nice to see my parents as they live on the other side of the country.

And not to counter the talk of kids but the best part was watching my boy tear open presents. It was great! He'd put a bow on his head, chew wrapping paper and marvel at the various toys and things he received.

The complete Flash series DVD and the Twilight Zone season 5 definitive edition6 DVD set didn't hurt either :laugh: