Who's a Skrull

ragernok2002

With Elecktra revealed as being a skrull who else is one?

I am gonna go with MJ. I have a feeling.

I think Stark is the only one who is safe from being revealed as a Skrull.

She's a skrull? Why would they bother with someone so low on the totem pole? Is it a begining of some type of invasion? I thought the skrull empire was mostly decimated...

It's very much the first sign that there's an invasion going on. But as Bendis put it during one of the Wizard World Philly panels, the Skrulls might have already won a war we didn't even know we lost.

Since Annihilation the Skrull empire has been hurting... badly! And they believe that Earth is divinely theirs.

I don't see why Stark couldn't be one. They hinted enough at it. Of course that would be too easy.

I wonder why Logan couldn't sense it though. Even if he couldn't smell it, he picks up on little things like mannerisms and voice inflections. He can usually tell when someone is lying also. Maybe he didn't know her well enough. I don't know what kind of history they had, if they even had one. But knowing him, I'm sure he had a one shot or limited series with her. He's had them with everyone else.

I don't see why Stark couldn't be one. They hinted enough at it. Of course that would be too easy.

I wonder why Logan couldn't sense it though. Even if he couldn't smell it, he picks up on little things like mannerisms and voice inflections. He can usually tell when someone is lying also. Maybe he didn't know her well enough. I don't know what kind of history they had, if they even had one. But knowing him, I'm sure he had a one shot or limited series with her. He's had them with everyone else.

Well Woverine had been replaced by a skrull before...

If Stark is a skrull that defeats the purpose of WWH and Civil War, while it is an easy way to explain all of it, it destroys any character development of Stark, yes he is a dick now but its the most interesting he has being in a long while and will hopefully give him another character defining moment which he has lacked since the demon in a bottle days.

Stark could be a Skrull, I guess. Might help explain why they printed that Illuminati story about the Skrull ship. But his actions in the Civil War were thought out and decided beforehand and presented to the Illuminati. Strange and Xavier should have been able to tell, though.

From the preview, it looks like they want to make us think it could be Wolverine.

Xavier would be interesting. After all, he disappeared after House of M, then randomly showed up for Storm's wedding. But then there's WWH to consider.

Have we actually seen Cap's dead body?

Stark could be a Skrull, I guess. Might help explain why they printed that Illuminati story about the Skrull ship. But his actions in the Civil War were thought out and decided beforehand and presented to the Illuminati. Strange and Xavier should have been able to tell, though.

From the preview, it looks like they want to make us think it could be Wolverine.

Xavier would be interesting. After all, he disappeared after House of M, then randomly showed up for Storm's wedding. But then there's WWH to consider.

Have we actually seen Cap's dead body?

Yes, we've seen Cap's body. It's reverted back to his pre-serum state and shrunk.

Im not going to be happy if the reveal is that Cap and Tony knew about the skrulls but the only way to infiltrate them was to pretend Cap died, then in afew months have him pretend to be a skrull impersonating himself to try and get closer to the skrulls. Long winded I know but it could happen

• 3 weeks later...

Xavier's my main pick, although I'll probably be proven wrong. He could've been taken and replaced by the skrulls after HoM, and thus his replacement would both be in a position to affect the world as part of the Illuminati but potentially avoid the full wrath of the Hulk for the time being since he wasn't involved in the decision to send Hulky away- although WWH X-Men 3 might blow this theory away. Plus, if this is the case, then finding Xavier could be the lead in to resolving the Endangoured Species saga, since the real X (assuming he still has his mutant powers) could be the guy to find Wanda.

I dunno, it's all a guess, really.