Best Marvel movie since Blade?

Missy

pick one  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Marvel has put out some of the best comic book movies since Blade (1998), and the trend looks like it's going to continue with Spider-Man 2. Having said that, which film has been the best one to date?

EDIT:

If I've forgotten one, let me know.

X-Men 2 ruled, X-Men I thought was pretty damn entertaining*Even though few people actually did* and every thing else was either just average*Hulk and Spider Man*, didn't even care to see*Any Blade movie and Daredevil* or haven't had the chance to see it*Punisher, since it's not playing at a theater near me <_< *.

My vote goes to X2.

• 4 weeks later...

Tought choice, very tought choice. I really liked Blade I, Dorf was at his best and Snipes wasn't too, well, Snipes.

Spiderman I thought really took the next step in the Comic to Movie Genre, no thanks to the brilliant special effects and a great cast (J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson was a crack up).

X-men and X-men 2, apart from Halle as Storm, were pretty much perfect. I have no idea who is doing the casting for these movies, but keep it up. Ian McKellen and Hugh Jackman pretty much steal every scene they are in.

In the end I went with X-men I, as it avoided the pitfall every other Comic2Movie has made; It didn't kill off the villains. Why did they do this in Batman, Spiderman, Hulk, etc. It just doesn't make any sense what so ever. That is why X-men I gets my vote.