Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched Top Gun again, and kept thinking "man, this would be so much cooler if at some point, Tom Cruise crashed his plane out in the desert somewhere and Abin Sur gave him a power ring."

So now I'm really jazzed about the Green Lantern movie.

It'll be interesting to see if Hal misses a date with Carol because he's having a sexually charged game of volleyball with Sinestro.

“San Diego Convention Center 111 W Harbor Dr. WBC to picket Comic Con 2010 at the San Diego Convention Center. Are you kidding?! If these people would spend even some of the energy that they spend on these comic books, reading the Bible, well no high hopes here. They have turned comic book characters into idols, and worship them they do! Isaiah 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: 9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not. It is time to put away the silly vanities and turn to God like you mean it. The destruction of this nation is imminent - so start calling on Batman and Superman now, see if they can pull you from the mess that you have created with all your silly idolatry.”

And now that I want to throw up in my mouth a bit, I would like to direct you towards an awesome fundraiser that's being done for the CBLDF and Hero Initiative that is specifically tailored to fuck with the Westboro Baptist Church. :)

Phelps-a-Thon!