Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's nothing quite like grilling out beer brats and corn with your dad, drinking a beer called Totally Naked, and watching Arrested Development and Men Who Stare at Goats while nomming on double-chocolate gelato.

Admittedly, I did have to go to a ten hour shift that now lasts until 3 AM after, but hey, it's the thought what counts.

It's nice to be rich and famous.

stewartstormtrooper3.jpg

George Lucas has taken Star Wars toys to an interesting (and by interesting we mean "weird") new level by creating a one-of-a-kind stormtrooper action figured based on comedian and talk-show host Jon Stewart. According to Techland, Lucas gave the figure to Stewart at the Celebration V convention in Orlando this weekend.

The "Stewart Trooper" includes two heads, one where Stewart is clean-shaven and one sporting a goatee.

It was someone's last day at work today and her request was that we all had our faces painted by one of the team. As I have to use public transport to get to work and didn't want to spend ages removing the facepaint at the end of the day, I asked for only half my face being painted.

The result:

ianface.jpg

It was someone's last day at work today and her request was that we all had our faces painted by one of the team. As I have to use public transport to get to work and didn't want to spend ages removing the facepaint at the end of the day, I asked for only half my face being painted.

The result:

ianface.jpg

Mike move out of the way, I have a new hero from the internet.

Eight hours of work are all that stand between me and a potentially rocking vacation. My best friend is also studying on the couch next to me, singing along to some music. He's pretty good. Let's do this world, I'm ready. Ok?

scott-pilgrim-game-1.jpg

Edited to add: Olive Garden has the never ending pasta bowl again. Even more awesome. Hells yeah.