Randomness

Missy

Yeah, Ash never evolving Pikachu was dumb. "You're too cute to have better stats!" Eat a pile of dicks, Ketchum.

If I remember, wasn't there an episode, where he contemplated it, but then realised he'd be pretty much "killing" Pikachu, cause Pikachu wouldn't be Pikachu anymore. Also, at the end of the episode, Pikachu beat the Raichu who he faced in the episode.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So. After doing a quick bit of research, it turns out that the DS and the PSP are in the same price range over here and are both region free.

Anyone have input if I should go for one over the other? I'm leaning towards the DS, BUT the PSP does have Birth by Sleep and Dissidia...

Anyone have input if I should go for one over the other? I'm leaning towards the DS, BUT the PSP does have Birth by Sleep and Dissidia...

Go for the DS, unless you're wanting to get the 3DS when it launches.

I had a friend (Kingdom Hearts fanatic) who bought a used PSP just to play the KH and FF games on it. He played through Birth By Sleep in about six days, then returned the PSP & games to gamestop. He said it wasn't worth keeping the system just for one or two games.

J.K. Rowling says she might write more Harry Potter books. I'm sure everyone is shocked.

At this point, she'd only do it just for the fun of it, or for the fans. She's already rich enough that writing any more books would be pointless from a monetary viewpoint.

Yeah, Ash never evolving Pikachu was dumb. "You're too cute to have better stats!" Eat a pile of dicks, Ketchum.

If I remember, wasn't there an episode, where he contemplated it, but then realised he'd be pretty much "killing" Pikachu, cause Pikachu wouldn't be Pikachu anymore. Also, at the end of the episode, Pikachu beat the Raichu who he faced in the episode.

So, evolving his other Pokemon was okay? And Pikachi beat Raichu because Lt. Surge evolved Raichu too early, before if learned some of the speed based moves it can only learn in the Pikachu stage. Assuming Ash's Pikachu is leveled up sufficiently, it's totally safe to evolve it.

...OhgodIfeeldirty for even having this conversation.

So, evolving his other Pokemon was okay? And Pikachi beat Raichu because Lt. Surge evolved Raichu too early, before if learned some of the speed based moves it can only learn in the Pikachu stage. Assuming Ash's Pikachu is leveled up sufficiently, it's totally safe to evolve it.

...OhgodIfeeldirty for even having this conversation.

Wasn't Pikachu the only one who didn't naturally evolve, I mean all the rest went on to evolve, in some way.

.....I gave up on the show after the first movie, as after 151, the Poke-Rap lost all meaning to me.

So. After doing a quick bit of research, it turns out that the DS and the PSP are in the same price range over here and are both region free.

The DS has some really sick games out, and coming out. Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Both Zelda Games, Metroid, Kirby and COD, are the games that keep me to my DS.

Finished reading a... something, I don't know what you would call it. It was Deadpool #1000. Anyways, there's a cover gallery at the end, and this is the funniest thing I have seen in a looong time. You guys might've (probably) seen it already, but I just need to share it anyways.

amazing620.jpg

There's a lot of Pokemon that can't evolve without a special item. Pikachu might have been the only one in Ash's team, though.

And now time for something completely the same:

How sad is it that both Randy and i could probably still rifle that off without a second thought.