Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to reset something that is linked to a email account that I erased a few years ago (and thus don't remember the password for).

As best I can tell from the security hints, it's some combination of swearwords followed by my ex's name.

Glee is terrible now. It's probably the most offensive thing in that picture.

Right, I'm going to choose to ignore that you ever said that. It's not because I like Glee. It's mostly since you just said that Glee is more offensive than a hate-filled, pathetic excuse for a human being that obviously can't dress herself. That's like saying that the worst part of The Room is Lisa's Mom, completely ignoring the script, Lisa, Tommy Wisseau, etc.

Hahaha! Love it.

I mostly think that the weird thing is that obviously she hates fags and probably the Negruhs too. So why is she watching a show that has teenaged versions of both and probably kissing and all that.

I don't watch it mostly because of the piss poor renditions of songs that for the most part are bad originally. It's not the worst thing on TV.

WBC is the second worst thing on this planet next to those who sneak up on you with their hatred. <cough> Rick Perry! <cough>

Two things.

Right, I'm going to choose to ignore that you ever said that. It's not because I like Glee. It's mostly since you just said that Glee is more offensive than a hate-filled, pathetic excuse for a human being that obviously can't dress herself.

Sarcasm. When someone makes a "Nazi" joke, no one bats an eye, despite the fact that Nazis slaughtered millions. I'm sorry if it came off like I was serious.

Either that or they are trolling all of us.

I'm pretty convinced that's what they're doing. I'm sure they probably believe some of it (most of them probably/definitely do hate gay people), but in a lot of ways they're really attention-whores. They specifically pick things that will offend people and get publicity by being as controversial as possible. I'd bet that that girl probably does like Glee; she just forgot to take off the shirt before she put on her "I hate gays" face. Kind of like that tweet they put out from an iPhone saying it's good that Steve Jobs is dead.

From my dream journal:

12/14/11

Stan Lee has a video game development company and he left video games on cars in the parking lot as gifts. He left Modern Warfare 3 on my car so I went into his offices thank him.

I would like to point out that his video game company was in a strip mall, and I never actually got to talk to him. I did however, see him leaving games on cars in the parking lot like some kind of strip mall Santa.