I Just Ordered...

annericelover

I just ordered Batman: The Long Halloween and it will arrive in 10 days. I also ordered Smallville Season 5; The Official Companion.

I was disappointed though, because I tried to order The Killing Joke (which I heard is also an inspiration to some of The Dark Knight storyline) and it said it was out of print. The book store owner did say that it will be reprinted in March 2008. I can't believe I have to wait, I wanted to read that before The Long Halloween. Oh well.

The Killing Joke has been reprinted many times, so you should be able to find a copy for a few bucks in back issue bins or on eBay.

Really; thanks I'll have to try that. I don't have a credit card so I guess a Prepaid or Debit will have to do.

Can you recommend any other Graphic Novels? Has there been a release of the Death and Reign of Superman(Men)storylines in a book form.

Yup. Grab The Death and Return of Superman Omnibus, which collects:

Action Comics #683-684, 687-691

The Adventures of Superman #496-505

Green Lantern #46

Superman #73-82

Superman: The Man of Steel #17-26

Thanks that is definately something I picked up. Growing up I didn't read too much comics, but I did read The Death of Superman and The Reign of the Supermen comics, it will be nice to own them again.

Killing Joke is available in an tpb novel called "Across the Universe: The DC Universe stories of Alan Moore" (or something like that). The new pringtin has Killing Joke and The Last Superman Story not included in the original printing so make sure you get the new one.

With The Dark Knight coming out this summer, finally! I have made on of my myspace pages devoted to it. It is my movie myspace and features pics from various movies coming out this year, but the theme of the page is The Dark Knight, check it out and hope you enjoy:

www.myspace.com/annericelover1

I have two other myspace pages, if you'd like them, please PM me.

Killing Joke is available in an tpb novel called "Across the Universe: The DC Universe stories of Alan Moore" (or something like that). The new pringtin has Killing Joke and The Last Superman Story not included in the original printing so make sure you get the new one.

it's actually DC Universe: The Stories Of Alan Moore, the old printing is called Across The Universe.

it's actually DC Universe: The Stories Of Alan Moore, the old printing is called Across The Universe.

Thanks, I have the first printing...

Under the Hood was pretty good.

I actually bought a DC trade this week for my flight. Teen Titans: Titan East. I thought the base was good, the story with the Titans vs. Titans East. The stuff that was at the beginning and end, about Devil Boy and the shitty countdown crossover, were awful. I wouldn't buy it, but I would certainly recommend reading the bulk of it.

Well I wanna get them for their historic sentiment, the Death and Resurface of a sense of Jason Todd. The Killing Joke showcases not only the "origin" of the Joker, but the end of Barbara Gordon's Batgirl(I'm not sure if she turns into The Oracle in this). I like to read about the first appearances of the characters and if there are deaths, those too.