Is It Wednesday Yet?

RSS

Des, if i told you I had a big cardboard box filled with angry weasels, all set and ready to be shaken vigorously and mailed to Dan Slott, how much would that hypothetically be worth to you?

I would hypothetically be willing to wire eleven million, twelve thousand and fourteen dollars and 73 cents to an overseas account. Not a penny more. Unless you filmed him opening it, that's worth an extra seven dollars. Hypothetically.

Can one weasel have the plague?

I would hypothetically be willing to wire eleven million, twelve thousand and fourteen dollars and 73 cents to an overseas account. Not a penny more. Unless you filmed him opening it, that's worth an extra seven dollars. Hypothetically.

American or Canadian?

Can one weasel have the plague?

One of them's going through a lot of cough drops. Will that do?

Uh... yeah. :unsure: Anyway...

I want to like Avengers: The Initiative, but I've yet to read a review that made it sound anything better than average. Dan's review didn't help.

MidKnight is such a disappointment. Tom Hodges is a very skilled artist, but this book doesn't reflect that.

Tim, I agree with most of what you said about Mighty Avengers #8. Why bother reading it when, if you've read recent issues of New Avengers, the outcome and villain have been made clear? What I disagree with is your assessment of Bagley's art. These pages are rushed, and having three inkers didn't help.

I want to like Avengers: The Initiative, but I've yet to read a review that made it sound anything better than average. Dan's review didn't help.

That's basically it. It's not bad. It's just... there. And seeing as how it's WAY too easy to drop $40 in the comic shop, I can't see my way to buying something if it's not better than there.