Comic Book Trivia

Darque Edge

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's start it mucky, eh? Name the only comic book out there, that is written by a major name in the business, to have actual sexual penetration in its pages?

Marvel and it was the recent issue of the Avengers where Hank Pym shrunk himself and did something naughty to his on-again off-again lover Janet (Wasp).

This question has nothing to do with continuity, and everything to do with the politics of business.

Why did Marvel finally tell Wolverine's origin?

Rules for this thread are the same as the one in the Oratory:

1.) Please wait for a confirmation after answering before posting a new question.

2.) Do not post anything too obscure. Try and keep it restricted to the major comic book companies like DC, Marvel, Image, etc. Hints are allowed at the current question-dealer's discretion.

3.) 12-hour rule is in effect. If there has been no response by the current question-maker after 12 hours, someone else can take over trivia'ing.

This question has nothing to do with continuity, and everything to do with the politics of business.

Why did Marvel finally tell Wolverine's origin?

In order that they got to, before one of the X-men movies did it for them.

Off Topic, but: about freaking time...

Just when I thought I'd killed the game. :)

Nah. It just toom me a while to remember.

Pre-Crisis DC had an infinite number of Earths, with counterparts to the heroes we know and love. Below you'll find the five iconic members of the JLA, name their villainous Earth-2 counterparts and the name of their team.

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Green Lantern