Episode 195

RSS

I am not sure if you guys already have your books picked out for next week but you should definetly do The Many Adventures of Miranda Mercury by Brandon Thomas which is being released through Archaia Studio Press. I know Brandon mentioned that he was sending out pdf's of the first issue for review. I'll look up some contact info for you guys if you need it, but you guys might have your own system worked out for that. I just figured it would be a nice change of pace from the usual Marvel/Top Cow picks you usually do.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'll be on vacation next week. So there won't be an IIWY? segment on Earth-2.net: The Show until the first week of March.

Well it kind of sucks that you won't be able to review but glad to see you are taking a vacation, you definetly deserve it. Maybe you can do another issue for a future episode.

Oh god, its like Lion El'Jonson leaving Caliban in the hands of Luthor when he left to fight the Horus Heresy. Or go to Disneyworld. Same thing really.

This made me feel like Picard in the "Darmok" episode of TNG...

A statement that in itself would make most people feel like Picard in the "Darmok" episode of TNG...

Brain...eating...own...brain...

I'm proud to say that I've been buying every issue of Cable & Deadpool for years now and I'm pretty sad that its over. I'd have loved to have seen 'Pool doing team-ups with loads of Marvel characters. I've always thought Moon Knight could stand to be taken down a peg, plus imagine the fun that could be had if he visited X-Factor. Whatever one-liner he would have had for Layla Miller will be sorely missed. Plus theres that whole past relationship with Siryn...

If the cancellation of Cable & Deadpool leads to the loss of Bob: Agent of Hydra then all my marvel related funds will be spent on Countdown tie-ins.

If you want to know more about Deadpool's assorted chums check out his solo series as well as the Taskmaster and Agent X miniseries. The miniseries alone are fantastic.

Oh god, its like Lion El'Jonson leaving Caliban in the hands of Luthor when he left to fight the Horus Heresy. Or go to Disneyworld. Same thing really.

This made me feel like Picard in the "Darmok" episode of TNG...

A statement that in itself would make most people feel like Picard in the "Darmok" episode of TNG...

Brain...eating...own...brain...

At Tanagra.