Avengers Dissasembled

Cheap Heat

• 2 weeks later...
What's that phrase: Hot cum in pants?  Yeah, that's me right now.

HOT HOT CUM IN YOUR PANTS.

Capitals are a must.

I'll remember that for next time, which will probably be right after I read this book.

Should be.

Put it this way - this was my thought process for the first six pages or so:

'Who's that? Who's that? Hawkeye! Cool! Who's that? She-Hulk! Cool, Bendis Dialogue rocks. Who's that? Oh, it doesn't matter, he/she just died suddenly! Wow! Cool!'

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to reading Avengers 500 and was like Oh my God! throughout the entire issue. Ant-Man's death was no surprise and neither was Vision's, but the appearance of five Ultron's and the way Vision died literally left me in shock.

Stellar book!

• 2 weeks later...
How comics are in the series?

Four, I believe: 500-503. However, nearly every Avenger spin-off title (Captain America, Iron Man, etc.) ties into the mayhem. Some non-Avengers books, such as Spider-Man, tie-in as well.

it left me wondering if there was anything worse that could happen.

Yes. Much.

• 1 month later...

Yep. It's true. Clint Barton, Hawkeye, is dead. On the cover of Avengers #502, they said that either Hawkeye, Wasp, Hank Pym, or Scarlet Witch would die. If Bendis would have killed Wanda Maximoff I would have never read anything he ever wrote ever again (including Ultimate Spidey). I was hoping that it would be Hank Pym or Wasp, cause I've always thought that Hawkeye was great, especially as a foil to the Avengers cut in the mold of Captain America. Still, Hawkeye goes out like a champ, singlehandedly bringing down a big ass Kree ship. Great death--I hope Marvel doesn't cheapen it like they did with Colossus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...