Regarding the calling out of our forum's adminstrator

Dan

There is an evil streak in you.

It's a basic principle. When I rise up against my oppressors and take control of this planet, the Constitution will read as follows:

1. Do as thou wilt, and that shall be the whole of the law.

2. Fuck Twiki.

It's 50% of what the entire rule of law is based on! Fuck Twiki! Look at his head; it's what he was built for!

Even if you can't see it under THE FUCKING COWBOY HAT.

See, that's just the thing. You keep saying, "Fuck Twiki," and it's gotten to the point that I can now see the sexual tension between you two.

So here's what you need to do: sit down with the little robot man, and honestly tell him how you feel. Be honest with yourself and him. If you both get past your fears, yes, I'm sure a long, loving relationship will form. At the very least you'll earn a great, lifelong friend.

See, that's just the thing. You keep saying, "Fuck Twiki," and it's gotten to the point that I can now see the sexual tension between you two.

So here's what you need to do: sit down with the little robot man, and honestly tell him how you feel. Be honest with yourself and him. If you both get past your fears, yes, I'm sure a long, loving relationship will form. At the very least you'll earn a great, lifelong friend.

Your parents met briefly at a masquerade ball.

All right... I admit it. My name is Dan, and I am a frustrated, deeply closeted robosexual.

Nothing turns my motor like the incessant chirping of "bidi-bidi-bidi" and 1950's slang.

I've tried to deny it for too long. I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off of me. C'mere, Twiki.

No... leave Dr. Theopolis on.