Whats Your Favorite RTS

So what is your favorite RTS.

I would have to go with Ground Control as my first and Starcraft/TA a close joint second. Ground Control was just a good concept, implemented properly and starcraft and TA were two of the first games I ever owned on PC and I found them to be better than C&C especially TA which was just beautiful for the Time and had many great features such as your line of sight being affected by the height of the ground.

Age of Empires 2.

It would most likely be Rise of Nations, but my comp is so freakin' inconsistent with playing it that I can't play it at all 80% of the time. Microsoft just runs circles around me whenever I seek tech support for it too.

Rollercoaster Tycoon is very underappreciated by most hardcore gamers. Deceptively simple, the graphics only add to its charm, and it's more addictive than heroin.

• 2 months later...

Wow. seems like nobody here has ever heard of a little game called TOTAL ANIHILATION. I ,mean really now. It was the bestselling RTS of 1999. Total Anihilation 2 was supposed to come out Q4 2005 but unfortunately the company was bought out by Atari mere months before the release date.

Wow. seems like nobody here has ever heard of a little game called TOTAL ANIHILATION. I ,mean really now. It was the bestselling RTS of 1999. Total Anihilation 2 was supposed to come out Q4 2005 but unfortunately the company was bought out by Atari mere months before the release date.

Wouldn't that mean that they shut down about 7 months in the future?