Favorite / Best: Michael Bay

Missy

Favorite / Best: Michael Bay  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose the rock as his best and my favourite as it was a good movie and it was fun to watch. I liked it even after I found out Bay directed it!

Also a bit off topic but The Island is a horrible movie IMO, the action sequences were the most boring I've ever seen and when your names Michael Bay and your action scenes are dull, theirs a problem.

Armageddon for fave and Bad Boys as best.

That all being said, none of them are really worthy of voting 'best' but I chose Armageddon because I always enjoy Bruce Willis saving the day :)

I don't know why everyone is chosing The Rock, I mean Connery probably has his hammiest ever performance it that movie and if it weren't for Ed Harris, the whole movie would be almost laughable...

I don't know why everyone is chosing The Rock, I mean Connery probably has his hammiest ever performance it that movie

Well, in a movie that doesn't involve him informing Christopher Lambert that he comes from the planet "Zheisht".

This is like choosing which salad to toss...I respectfully decline.

I choose lettuce and tomatoes.

Dread your up, which salad or best Bay movie?

:angel: "Don't tell him. It's sick and twisted and he doesn't need to know." :shocked: "Tell him. It's sick and twisted and funny as hell." :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

his best I can't decide that but my fav is:

Armageddon

did anyone else notice April ONeill in it? from TMNT (1990)

I loved it because of that great shot of the Earth from the asteroid when Steve Buscemi says we're gonna die up here