Episode 263

RSS

Des is back! As always, he and Mike reviewed five comic books (Dead of Night Featuring Devil-Slayer #1, Marvel Apes #1, Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane #2, Sub-Mariner: The Depths #1 and Venom: Dark Origin #2), but one of them was so bad it put the duo in a foul mood for the rest of the show. [ 1:05:24 || 29.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_263.mp3

I can't stand all this Terry Moore/SMLMJ hate!

Hate's strong. I'd call it ambivalence. If they put together a comic book that was good then there wouldn't be a problem.

That's funny, becase I quite enjoyed issue #1. Of course, deep down I *am* a twelve-year-old girl.

Hate's strong. I'd call it ambivalence. If they put together a comic book that was good then there wouldn't be a problem.

That's funny, becase I quite enjoyed issue #1. Of course, deep down I *am* a twelve-year-old girl.

carl.jpg

You're weird.

Weird...i thought you were an ape

Awesome stuff, guys. Just awesome.

And I hesitate to bring this up, but hey, this is me we're talking about here. Mike, you actually said the words "come down your throat" during the Spider-Man Loves Mary-Jane review. :ph34r:

Damn. Beat me to it.

:cry:

Why so sad?

The fortnightly announcement. I look forward to IIWY? quite a bit, and I have yet to find a non-Earth-2 podcast that makes me laugh as much on a regular basis. On the upside, I am looking forward to whatever the next top-secret project is...

I got it! You're both going back to finish Countdown! icon_flucht.gif

I got it! You're both going back to finish Countdown! icon_flucht.gif

Banned.

Thanks for the nice words though. It'll be super great every other week. All the other stuff on my plate is too heavy to keep IIWY going regularly without falling into bitterness.

There will be more stuff to enjoy in its place and even more podcasty goodness coming down the pike. Don't you worry.

But you're still banned.