Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dubs, I'm not saying that in a "How fucking dare they do that" way. I'm saying that they should have opened the show with a match to get the fans in the arena pumped up for the PPV, like they used to. I still remember the awesome Royal Rumble 2001 opener between the Dudleyz and Edge and Christian, as it was a match that was fun and was entertaining.

I really couldn't give a shit about the order I'm just saying it would've been nice if they'd opened with the ECW title match.

Evan Bourne VS Matt Hardy

And what I'm saying is that nothing in the past five years has shown me any indication that WWE cares about putting out a good PPV. They are rarely good, and a waste of time in most cases.

Guest DCAUFan1051

damn suave maybe that should have been in the vent thread

Cyber Sunday wasn't bad... it wasn't excellent either the Halloween Costume Contest was cool

Anytime Stone Cold Comes back is awesome because he's not an everyday fixture in WWE anymore

Glad Batista won now that bitch Y2J can STFU lol

The Big Show Taker match was ok it wasn't as groundbreaking as everyone hyped it to be

I'm not liking the Tag Team matches anymore at all

Glad M. Hardy retained even though Evan Bourne gave a excellent show for his first title shot

Santino should just leave the WWE he is the biggest fucking joke in wrestling glad everyone kicks his ass and I've still got The Stone Cold Beer Bath on my DVR that was tooooo funny

Wasn't too impressed with the WWE Championship match it was a repeat of No Mercy

looking forward to RAW's 800th episode in 2 weeks.

It pretty much went the way I expected. The fans voted for Hardy, and HHH beat him. People need to get it through their heads that Hardy will not hold a major championship.

They had to give the title to Batista. He's at the peak of his career and the way they built him up leading up to the match he had to win.

This year showed why they should never allow the fans to vote for matches. They vote based on popularity, not the best match. That HHH match should have been a triple threat. Koslov destroyed both Hardy and HHH and still didn't get the votes. Also they voted for Honky Tonk Man even though he's injured. WWE should have made that known so we don't get a weak match.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I am so fucking glad Orton made that ultimatum because maybe Shane and Stef will just tell him tough shit get the hell out. Randy can go be a whiny bitch on TNA lol

as far as Y2J he aint nothin but a whiny lil bitch

Guest DCAUFan1051
Could Goldust look any more pathetic?

fixed! lol

that Main Event was OK the WHC match at Cyber Sunday was better though

looking forward to next week's RAW with the 800th episode

Could all 3 look any more tubby?

Really fixed.

The Bourne/Mysterio match was really good, but just made me long for the days when Mysterio always put on those kind of matches. Except for the one fuck up, he was like his old self. They should of had Mysterio give the rub to Bourne since he is the future of the business, and the fans were mostly on Bourne's side.

I really don't like any of the major stars on Raw. I've never liked Batista, Michaels, or JBL, and I'm hating what they are doing with Jericho. They need Cena and Orton bad, cause the show is tanking right now.

Charlie Hoss looked exactly like Phoenix, and that scares me because sometimes she looks good.

Why was Kati Lea all the sudden wearing a ton of makeup tonight? When she first walked out I thought she had a nose job because her face was completely different. She looked like she had Candice Michelle do her makeup.

Orton's ultimatum might set up a Mr. McMahon return next week. Do you really think he's going to do an 800th episode without being on it to toot his own horn?

R.I.P. Special Delivery Jones.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I never watch ECW anymore it's just not my thing

SmackDown has become a DVRed show that I fast forward through

Everyone knew Taker was gonna win that Casket Match Big Show had virtually no impact on the result.

And even if Show had a hand in the end result looking at the inside of that casket there's no way he'd fit in it.

Dunno what else will be happening at Survivor Series but I think at this point the only thing I'm looking forward to is Cena's return.

I loved Wrestlemania This year for the simple fact that it was held at an outdoor arena. I like events like that more then the indoor ones.

I wish the WWE would take their PPV Schedule and split it in half have half the events in outdoor arenas (weather permitting) and the other half indoors.

Ya know what I'd love to see though?..... an outdoor arena PPV in the snow that'd be fuckin cool.