Random wrestling thoughts

I thought they would have had Y2J hold the title thill RR and then drop it to Cena, but meh

if Survivor Series was held at any other place other then Boston MA in The Garden that could have been possible... however they hyped up Cena's return so much and especially being in his hometown and everything they gave it to him. Besides Y2J is a whiney lil bitch

Still though the chase is far more interesting than being chased, Thats why Mankind and The Rock for the title is one of my favourite fueds, hell even Austin was interesting he was chasing the title.

It can backfire if the chase is too long, as is the case with Jeff Hardy. There is a point where if he ever wins nobody will care.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
For the record the building they were at was not The Garden...

Where they were

The Boston Garden

yes kellen I know it's the TD BankNorth Garden but everyone and anyone from Boston (including me) is in denial about the original Boston Garden being torn down and we call the new arena Boston Garden. The announcers last night even called it Boston Garden :D

And here's clarification from that linked article that you posted about where they were:

TD Banknorth Garden is a sports arena in Boston, Massachusetts. It is named after its sponsor, TD Banknorth (soon to be renamed TD Bank, N.A.), and is often simply called The Garden, or the traditional Boston Garden and formerly known as the FleetCenter and (before it ever opened its doors) the Shawmut Center. It is the home arena for the Boston Bruins, an NHL team, and the Boston Celtics, an NBA team.

Guest DCAUFan1051
WTF is goddamn kennedy doing back !????!

He's under contract and healthy, and over. And good.

well I didn't like him before he was gone tooo arrogant even more arrogant then Orton and Y2J if that's even possible. Hopefully he'll be more straight laced this time around.

The night of returns.

Mister Injury....er Kennedy is finally back. The crowd was dead for him.

Melina returned, and that move she did looks sick.

I'm beginning to think Cena isn't human the way he comes back from injuries so fast. Also, every time I see his new shirt I wonder why he's wearing an AWA shirt.

God, I so hope we see Shane fucking with the show by doing "budget cutbacks" so Steph looks stupid. He does run the corporation after all.

Guest DCAUFan1051
The night of returns.

Melina returned, and that move she did looks sick.

that move was great at least she's trying something new and different on her return.

I'm beginning to think Cena isn't human the way he comes back from injuries so fast. Also, every time I see his new shirt I wonder why he's wearing an AWA shirt.

don't you know that Bostonians are used to coming back faster then they're supposed to? :D

God, I so hope we see Shane fucking with the show by doing "budget cutbacks" so Steph looks stupid. He does run the corporation after all.

well yeah you know that's what's gonna happen. I like the way Shane makes matches better then Steph giving the orders.

If you want to count four things then your only half right, and thats only going to be a couple of weeks until his arm snaps off again.

I kid, I hate the guys pandering face act but he was really trying in ring before he disappeared again. He had a really great match with Umaga on Smackdown.

Question: On a scale of 1-10 of gay (1 being Hitler, 10 being Liberace), where do I rank for still digging the Billy & Chuck entrance music today?

Are you saying Hitler wasn't gay? 'cause that neat little mustache and uniform fetish say different.

I used him as an example as tolerance towards homosexuality rather than any possible effeteness he displayed.

Question: On a scale of 1-10 of gay (1 being Hitler, 10 being Liberace), where do I rank for still digging the Billy & Chuck entrance music today?

Are you saying Hitler wasn't gay? 'cause that neat little mustache and uniform fetish say different.

I used him as an example as tolerance towards homosexuality rather than any possible effeteness he displayed.

What, you mean the exceptional tolerance he showed as an employer what with Herman Goering and Ernst Rohm being prominent members of the party?

Until I have a 40 minute podcast devoted to my perceived homosexuality, I will never reach the Seagull echelons.

That really was when Seagull gay jokes jumped the shark.

Guest DCAUFan1051

oh shit my heads gonna explode

here comes the suckiest SmackDown ever now that the "love birds" are back together. Someone hit me with Snoopy's dog house PLEASE!!!!! that would feel and look ten times better then this shit.

Guest DCAUFan1051

holy shit the RAW ending was fucked up

I loved and laughed my self outta my mind with the santio splits deal but golddust is just fuckin creepy yay 4 Rey for winning. Other then that RAW was ok not as shitty as SmackDown was and that's saying something