Random wrestling thoughts

I doubt Y2J will be joining since he has his own storyline with HBK now.

Santino is finally over with the fans because of how funny he has been lately. Too bad Beth can't say the same. She gets no reaction.

I'm tired of seeing happy DX version HBK and sad HBK on the same show. Pick one and stick with it.

Dolph Ziggler is going to be a big star one day. He needs a better gimmick first.

Where the hell is DiBiase? Did they write him off the show? Everyone that has been kicked to the head like that were only out a week or 2. This can't be good news for him.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its so stupid for Dibiase to be out right now, he'd only just started to establish himself. Considering how positive the backstage reaction to his in ring work has been you would think they would prioritize the man's wrestling career right now rather than throwing him into another pathetic bargain-basement piece of crap film.

From Wrestlezone.com

As previously reported TNA IMPACT on 12-4 score a record 1.2 rating in Spike TV's Cable Universe, delivering 1.8 million HH.

The quarter hour breakdown was:

Quarter 1 1.16

Quarter 2 1.13

Quarter 3 1.18

Quarter 4 1.20

Quarter 5 1.22

Quarter 6 1.25

Quarter 7 1.19

Quarter 8 1.10

Largest drop in quarter hour ratings was during the Sting vs Rhino Main Event.

The show delivered a .90 in Men 18-49, .67 in Persons 18-49, .91 in Men 18-34, and a 1.2 in Men 50+.

So it finally happened, truly America has F-all on TV on thursday nights!

Guest DCAUFan1051

I have not even watched SmackDown yet with my recently recieved DVD orders I've been watching those. I haven't even watched any regular TV in the last 24 hours

and SUAVE you take that thursday night remark back damnit Smallville is on Thursdays :D

The Winnipeg Sun has an interview with SmackDown wrestler Mr. Kennedy today and he told them he's grown tired of being labeled injury-plagued. "People say I'm snakebit, I'm plagued by injuries," Kennedy said. "It's the nature of our business. Injuries happen. It was a freak injury for me. Batista clotheslined me and I injured my triceps when I hit the mat." Kennedy then points out other WWE stars who have spent time on the shelf due to injuries like him. "If you look at Rey Mysterio ... The Undertaker. He's out once a year ... Triple H ... John Cena. He was out twice in the last year," Kennedy said. "It is frustrating for me. I'm not as accomplished as those guys. They accomplished a lot more before they got injured. I hope I don't get a moniker attached to the end of my name." Kennedy is expected to be able to return to the ring on February 28, but it could be sooner. "I may be back sooner than you think," Kennedy said. Kennedy also talks about how big of a video gamer he is. "Besides relaxing and spending time with my wife and my dog, I've been playing lots of games -- Wii, Xbox 360 and on the computer," Kennedy says. "I'm a nerd, a geek. I love Warcraft. I've crossed into super geekdom. I just beat Gears of Wars 2. I played 130 hours of Zelda when it came out."

I need to point out that all of those other guys are established super stars, and Mr. Kennedy seems to get injured right before his big push every time. I like him, but he shouldn't be comparing himself with future Hall of Fame guys just yet.

Another thing, Hurricane looks like shit and won't last 3 months before getting the axe. He's out of shape and sloppy.

The other guys have gone at least a year without getting injured. That's a feat I'm willing to bet Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy isn't able to achieve. As far as Helms goes, the guy just came back from major neck surgery. He's proven he can hold his own on the stick with one of the greatest interviews in the history of wrestling, let him get back into ring shape before you judge him or I'll send Razor Eddie to cut you up but good.

Kennedy, I've said it before I'll said it again, I used to be a fan but he is just not entertaing and I've stopped making excuses for him.

Maybe if he could actually be half as good on the mic as he is meant to be maybe I would care.

Thought I'd start the debate and ask who everyone thinks is going to win this years rumble and who's going to have the big showing at the rumble?

My thoughts are it may be Batista, because they won't to do the Cena VS Batista match.

Even though I hate Batista. The guy who will have a good night at the rumble will be Y2J, his character would fit perfectly in the underhanded style and he would be second only to Edge at the slimy bastard role.

Guest DCAUFan1051

skinny bastard role are you serious suave? Edge and Y2J even though I hate them both are by no means skinny they are very muscular if you wanted a skinny bastard role winner try colin delaney!!!!

as far as SmaackDown this week well meh...... I'm so sick of the UT BShow Bullshit and the Jeff Hardy thing gimmie a break. The Maria Michelle fight was good but other then that SmackDown sucked

Another thing, Hurricane looks like shit and won't last 3 months before getting the axe. He's out of shape and sloppy.

He's out of shape and sloppy because he had a broken neck for over a year. Of course he's not going to come back looking like a million bucks.

He's out of shape and sloppy because he had a broken neck for over a year. Of course he's not going to come back looking like a million bucks.

I'm not judging the guy, but Hurricane's rehab took much longer than most of the neck fusion patients. I accept that guys like Benoit, Edge or Austin are exceptional people but in most cases they were back quicker than Helms and tended to look better than him too.

That being said I don't see them cutting the guy. His body shape has fundamentally changed to the point where he's not going to be getting back into his old gear anymore but once the ring-rust is gone and he's readjusted his style and gimmick again I think he's going to be valuable. Half the reason he looked bad was his Indy-riffic gear. A haircut and ditching those shorts would do him a world of good.

Guest DCAUFan1051
skinny bastard role are you serious suave? Edge and Y2J even though I hate them both are by no means skinny they are very muscular if you wanted a skinny bastard role winner try colin delaney!!!!

DCAU, I said slimy.

well when I first read it.... it said skinny .... I think I dunno

He's had plenty of time to get in shape. He could have worked out and lost some weight the last few months at least. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to come back now.

let him get back into ring shape before you judge him or I'll send Razor Eddie to cut you up but good.

I like the reference, but stand by my comments.