Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

I actually fell asleep right after the Batista Win

but woke up just in time to see Hardy Finally Win The WWE Championship

The Belfast Brawl was pretty cool at the end

I like the Red Diva Elf Team

Had to replay on DVR to see Cena Retain maybe now Y2J will shut the fuck up (probably not)

the HBK thing had to be the most soap operaish thing about Armageddon

I cannot stand Koslov

So for some reason they showed Afterburn on free to air T.V yesterday.

I was kind of surprised when I saw Helms. After Jack’s comments I was expecting him to look a bit flabby, but he looked fine to me.

How could you miss that gut? Remember how trim and cut he used to be? Also, his outfit is ridiculous.

Also, I knew that once Hardy finally won the belt nobody would care. You can't drag it out this long and expect much of a reaction. It's been over a year since he started this chase.

How long before the "go to sleep" is banned? This is the second time lately he's hurt someone using it.

DSC00144.jpg

On Saturday night I travelled to Lincoln to watch my boy, mi compadre, the man who I've travelled up and down the country to watch wrestling with and Storm Wrestling Academy alumni Marcus Brash win the PTW Heavyweight title on his second night with the company. He beat two men in one night, crowd favorite Shabazz and then the Champion Mayhem in spite of constant interference from his corner man "100%" Dan Edge.

Needless to say I'm proud of my boy, he's a damn fine wrestler with great execution and a Northern Lights suplex that can only have been taught by Canadians.

On top of all that his mic work was hilarious, blasting the promotor for his Fisher Price sound system and putting the announcer in his place.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I can see kane going after someone namely another superstar guy but that shit last night crossed a line in my opinion with kelly. the cena/batista teamup up was cool until that jackass orton kicked batista in the head. other then that RAW WAS alright

Guest DCAUFan1051
Anyone heard anything on Umaga?

nope actually I kinda forgot about him outta sight outta mind. and seeing as my living situation is about to change I'll no longer have DIRECTV and won't be ordering the PPV's on cable goddamnit my life sucks right now :cry:

I'm listening to a podcast where they are explaining how WWE and TNA contracts screw over the wrestlers.

Except for the top tier guys like Cena, Undertaker, ect. the guys get contracts where they get paid depending on how many shows they do, and have to give part of their money back if they don't do as many shows their contract says. They also get charged by WWE for travel expenses regardless of if they are wrestling or not. Since they are independent contractors they have to pay their own taxes in January. This is the main reason people ask for their release. They can't afford to work for the WWE.

Basically the amount on a contract is a made up number, and the writers decide who gets paid.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm smelling a heal turn for Mickie James. Also, it feels like they are moving towards a gay relationship angle with Beth Phoenix's number 1 fan. That would be weird since they are going all family friendly, but I don't see where else it can go. they already did the crazy stalker angle with Mickie James.

Cena's impression of Will Farrell doing a Harry Carey impression was awesome.

Imagine going back to 2004 and telling the past versions of ourselves after the death of Eddie Guerrero that only a few years later, his widow would be posing nude on WWE's website.

Something about that just makes me sick to my stomach.

For someone who doesn't watch the WWE anymore, can someone please explain why Vickie is nude?

They paired her with Edge as a heel authority figure, This is just as dumb as it sounds.