Is it wrong...?

Missy

Guest DCAUFan1051
I found it with the StumbleUpon button, I swear. :angel:

Now Yoda, come clean. You were looking for Nightwing/Robin fanfic again weren't you? If you tell us now we won't be disgusted.

hell WE all know he's a ROBIN/Nightwing Fanattic

A Paraphrase from Mean Girls:

Holloween is a time for girls to dress up as slutty as they can, With out anybody getting onto them about it.

Or if you were born before 1990 its from Buffy.

I've never seen Buffy... Is it good :blush:

B: You're missing the whole point of Halloween.

W: Free candy?

B: It's come as you aren't night. The perfect chance for a girl to get sexy and wild with no repercussions.

W: Oh, I don't get wild. Wild on me equals spaz.

I'd be more annoyed if this website wasn't run by a self proclaimed non-Buffyphile. Its just hard for me to understand, Buffy is one of the most important scifi/fantasy shows ever, up there with Star Trek and The X Files. On top of all that its by far the more relatable, funny and dramatic of those three. It was essential viewing for me during my formative years. Where was everybody else?

Where was everybody else?

Watching something without annoying teenagers? :)

Fine, I'm a sucker for teen angst. I own Dawson's Creek dvd's, I watch Gossip Girls, I really liked Veronica Mars and The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies. That doesn't stop Buffy being a fantastic show.

I'd put Hush or The Body up against anything else thats ever been made for TV. Some newbies get put off by the first season being so very much a riff on the 90210 style of show, but during the second season BTVS develops a character all of its own and creates some awesomely compelling tv.