Super Dupa Street Fighter Turbo Champion Galactic Collectors Edition featuring Will I Am HD Remix by Timbaland

ragernok2002

T Hawk used to be horrible, so they gave him some modifications, but I don't think he's high tier still. Same goes for Guile. He'll never be as strong as he was in the original SF2. The only time Guile is truly dangerous is in the hands of the CPU, because then you're getting bullshit like the walk forward flash kick and things like that.

Sagat, Dhalsim, and Balrog are the top characters from the videos I've seen. Cammy is still useless though, which I find weird considering how great she is in other games.

They really should have given Honda something similar to Zangief's Banishing Flat or Balrog's headbutt to deal with fireballs. He's actually great against certain guys (Blanka, Bison, Gief) but absolutely crippled when up against Ken or Ryu.

What pisses me off about SF4 (besides, well, everything) is that Honda is exactly the same.

I'm a Dee Jay player anyway, and it seems like they upgraded him at least.

They really should have given Honda something similar to Zangief's Banishing Flat or Balrog's headbutt to deal with fireballs. He's actually great against certain guys (Blanka, Bison, Gief) but absolutely crippled when up against Ken or Ryu.

What pisses me off about SF4 (besides, well, everything) is that Honda is exactly the same.

I'm a Dee Jay player anyway, and it seems like they upgraded him at least.

Dee Jay, huh? Tell me, Dubs, have you seen the Jean-Claude Van Damme Street Fighter movie? :ph34r: