Episode 25

RSS

It's two milestones in one! In this 25th episode / 1st anniversary super-spectacular, Kellen and Bren each list off 25 (give or take) of their favorite anime. How diverse are their tastes and what causes each other to walk out of the room? Also, Brennan rants about Twilight. Join the fun!

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/animezingp...imezing_025.mp3

Guest DCAUFan1051

I liked Yu Gi Oh but the series after that G/X sucked! never saw the ending to the original toon though

best thing about Pokemon besides Pika Chu was Team Rocket that was funny as hell.

It was going so well until that "British accent" right at the end...

What's all this then?

If that's trying to evoke memories of Dick Van Dyke's supposed cockney accent..... :grumble:

I 'fort 'e wus the King of England I did! He fooled me right propa Guv'nor an' no mistake.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Jeez, bunch a haters eh? lol

with your Twilight ranting I truly believe you could be the Canadian version of Michael David Sims.... I nearly fell out of my almost broken chair.

with your Twilight ranting I truly believe you could be the Canadian version of Michael David Sims.... I nearly fell out of my almost broken chair.

Who?

The Boss. The Guv'nor. El Heado Honcho su Eartho-duo.

I'm watching Gantz now, and I'm going to check out Cowboy Bebop afterwards. Gantz has an almost Battle Royale feel to it.

Who?

Lawl, you need to get involved in this site a little more Bren.

• 4 weeks later...