The Dreamcast: 10 Years On

RSS

Great article, DW!

The Dreamcast was a system I always wanted to own, if only for Soulcalibur, but I was still very much a Nintendo fanboy and refused to buy another company's system. Especially one made by Sega.

Every once in a while I contemplate snagging one from eBay, but I'm stopped by limited funds. Maybe I'll steal my brother's, as I'm sure it's collecting dust in a closet somewhere. :evil:

Every once in a while I contemplate snagging one from eBay, but I'm stopped by limited funds. Maybe I'll steal my brother's, as I'm sure it's collecting dust in a closet somewhere. :evil:

There was a point in time when they were being sold at Gamestop used for $12.

If you can find a local electronics resale store, they should have one for relatively cheap.

Great article, DW!

The Dreamcast was a system I always wanted to own, if only for Soulcalibur, but I was still very much a Nintendo fanboy and refused to buy another company's system. Especially one made by Sega.

I used to have two of them. If not for the fact that my ex kept it, I would have gladly given it to you.

This article also marks the first time I've ever gotten reader feedback via Facebook. A guy named Bill messaged me to say how much he enjoyed it. That made my day.