Siege *potential spoilers*

Missy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! No, that's Thanos.

Starting from the top left: Odin, The Beyonder, The Scarlet Witch, Molecule Man, Thanos, Nate Grey (X-Man), and Mephisto.

In other words, no one who would ever need, or work with, Norman Osborn.

At first, I was with it, but I fucking hate Dark Reign.

HA! No, that's Thanos.

Starting from the top left: Odin, The Beyonder, The Scarlet Witch, Molecule Man, Thanos, Nate Grey (X-Man), and Mephisto.

At first, I was with it, but I fucking hate Dark Reign.

So, it could be one of them shoots Norman and we have our next event

"Who shot NO"

and people having shirts

"I shot NO"

Out of all the names mentioned, I know The Beyonder, Odin and Mephisto.

You don't know the Scarlet Witch?

Molecule Man is basically the Beyonder without omniscience.

Thanos is a former herald of Galactus who once killed the entire universe to impress a girl (the girl was Death, but still).

Nate Grey is Cable from another reality, without the techno-organic virus eating up all his powers. So, he's a badass motherfucker mutant.

I could actually see The Beyonder working with Norman, especially when you consider the relationship The Beyonder has with Doom. Also, The Beyonder can alter reality, so what if Norman had him pose as Mephisto to fuck with Peter during One More Day?

Nate Grey might also side with Norman, in a sort of "I don't know this world too well" / Marvel Boy kind of way, but he lacks the punch and name power that The Beyonder has.

You don't know the Scarlet Witch?

Molecule Man is basically the Beyonder without omniscience.

Thanos is a former herald of Galactus who once killed the entire universe to impress a girl (the girl was Death, but still).

Nate Grey is Cable from another reality, without the techno-organic virus eating up all his powers. So, he's a badass motherfucker mutant.

I haven't read much Marvel, but am interested in this.

Well, let's run down the list.

Mephisto has occasionally seen fit to deal with humans.

The Beyonder will go along with something if he finds it entertaining enough.

Scarlet Witch is mentally unstable.

Odin can be manipulated.

The others I don't know well enough to say, but I think there are probably good enough reasons for any of them to work with Norman.

Looking at the image, I would have to say that if it is one of the people there, I think it might be The Beyonder. I say this because Bendis, back in the Illuminati mini included an issue where the group encountered him. At the end, after retconning him as a Inhuman Mutant, he goes into dimensional exile. From that mini, this is the only thread that hasn't been picked up again at some point. Molecule Man I could see it being as well. I doubt it's Nate Grey because the entire goal of the Dark X-Men mini is to catch Nate. Regardless, I'm not so much interested and I am vaguely intrigued enough to wait for the trade if I remember.