Episode 23

RSS

Even with three episodes left in the podcast's lifespan, For Your Ears Only definitively draws the line under the official James Bond film franchise in this, our bumper five-and-a-half hour recap episode! Ian and Adham play host to utter insanity, with over 40 potentially career-destroying outtakes and extended outtakes sandwiched between tons of content. This includes: a production history of each episode, kazoos, lists covering every aspect of the Bond universe, both the edited and unedited versions of Adham's most infamous song, as well as another song featuring an AFS collaboration, in-jokes, increased vulgarity, the history of "The Adham Fisher Show," and an original sketch featuring the Jeffrey Wright Felix Leiter and the Russian characters from Octopussy. Sit back, cringe, and enjoy! [ 5:32:08 || 133 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/foryourearsonly/episodes/foryourearsonly_023.mp3

Dear Mr. Fisher,

If your idea about the Peniscast is serious, I would like to inform you that I gladly accept.

- Lubcho.

Welcome to the forums and I would be interested in listening to the Peniscast also though it might get boring after a few episodes and need to take a break. That and I'd be afraid that it would shoot it's load too early with too good of an episode right away.

Excellent (Mara)Podcast fellas, I consider it to be the complete opposite of Dr. Kauffman's 52 hour jacrure torture.

I loved every second of it and I've listened to it 3 times now.

I picked up that Adham's scores didn't match his rankings (GoldenEye (6.5) above Live And Let Die (7)) what's with that?

Would you be able to post the "All The Same" lyrics Ian and also, not to be greedy, but did you get my late email from a week ago?

Thanks again.

Excellent (Mara)Podcast fellas, I consider it to be the complete opposite of Dr. Kauffman's 52 hour jacrure torture.

I picked up that Adham's scores didn't match his rankings (GoldenEye (6.5) above Live And Let Die (7)) what's with that?

Would you be able to post the "All The Same" lyrics Ian and also, not to be greedy, but did you get my late email from a week ago?

Thanks again.

I'll ask Adham about the lyrics when I see him on Friday. As for your email, the last one we got from you was the one we read out on Episode #22.

Thanks again.

I'll ask Adham about the lyrics when I see him on Friday. As for your email, the last one we got from you was the one we read out on Episode #22.

Cheers, you should have my email now, I got the adress wrong last time.

Despite the fact that my GNR love was slammed and I was called "the creepy guy who plays with dolls," this was a very fun episode.

That's partially because I know I have a good-natured boss who will let comedic slurs against his name slide. The other part was because you'd just uploaded the Rape Whistle Ronald video at the time of that out-take and I thought it ripe for mockery! Although not so ripe that I couldn't cut it out of the original episode and add it as an out-take through sheer fear of reprisals, like the coward that I am! :D

Hello all.

I am glad that my musical masterpiece has been met with such appreciation.

Young Batey, I am wondrous at the fact that you have listened to this episode three times. You surely have to be our biggest fan, and for that, we are planning a little something for you.

Mr Lubcho - please outline your ideas for the Peniscast. Though I suspect it might be along the lines of the "Blatantly Would" phenomenon with which my friends and I came up a few years back. There is recorded evidence of this - I'll see if I can find it.

At Mr Batey's request, the lyrics to 'All The Same' are below (copyright rests with Adham Fisher). I might have to take them down due to legal reasons, but for now, read away and tell your friends. I am also available for interviews.

All the same

All the same

All the same

You are all the fucking same

Equality

More like hypocrisy

You don't notice me

You're too blind to see

Desperate for fame

And you're on the game

Because period pains

Are all to blame

You don't fucking care

Because you just wash your hair

No matter where

You're a nightmare

You want older guys

You don't like younger guys

You think we're immature

Well I think you're a whore

It's one rule for us and a different rule for them

Just because they're women and just because we're men

We always have to watch out when it's that time of the month

Because we have no idea what's really up your fucking cunt

You're all the fucking same

You think it's a fucking game

I wish you were dead

You heard what I said

You don't fucking care

You just wash and style your hair

You can go to hell

And take the cosmetics as well

All those shoes

Give me the blues

You can't choose

What a loser

You take too long

To put your face on

And it's all a con

Because in the morning all your beauty's gone

You can't think

You're on the blink

You're seeing a shrink

Why don't you get back to the kitchen sink?

You're a fucking cunt

You're a fucking cunt

You're a fucking cunt

I'm sorry to be blunt

You call all men liars then expect us to trust you

I wouldn't trust you for as long as I could fuck you

You can't go one day without getting a strop in

No wonder you're in debt because you're always fucking shopping

I wish you were dead

You heard what I said

You don't fucking care

You can go to hell

You bitch

I guess she had it coming.

Hello all.

I am glad that my musical masterpiece has been met with such appreciation.

Young Batey, I am wondrous at the fact that you have listened to this episode three times. You surely have to be our biggest fan, and for that, we are planning a little something for you.

Mr Lubcho - please outline your ideas for the Peniscast. Though I suspect it might be along the lines of the "Blatantly Would" phenomenon with which my friends and I came up a few years back. There is recorded evidence of this - I'll see if I can find it.

At Mr Batey's request, the lyrics to 'All The Same' are below (copyright rests with Adham Fisher). I might have to take them down due to legal reasons, but for now, read away and tell your friends. I am also available for interviews.

All the same

All the same

All the same

You are all the fucking same

Equality

More like hypocrisy

You don't notice me

You're too blind to see

Desperate for fame

And you're on the game

Because period pains

Are all to blame

You don't fucking care

Because you just wash your hair

No matter where

You're a nightmare

You want older guys

You don't like younger guys

You think we're immature

Well I think you're a whore

It's one rule for us and a different rule for them

Just because they're women and just because we're men

We always have to watch out when it's that time of the month

Because we have no idea what's really up your fucking cunt

I wish you were dead

You heard what I said

You don't fucking care

You can go to hell

All those shoes

Give me the blues

You can't choose

What a loser

You take too long

To put your face on

And it's all a con

Because in the morning all your beauty's gone

You can't think

You're on the blink

You're seeing a shrink

Why don't you get back to the kitchen sink?

You're a fucking cunt

You're a fucking cunt

You're a fucking cunt

I'm sorry to be blunt

You call all men liars then expect us to trust you

I wouldn't trust you for as long as I could fuck you

You can't go one day without getting a strop in

No wonder you're in debt because you're always fucking shopping

I wish you were dead

You heard what I said

You don't fucking care

You can go to hell

You bitch

I guess she had it coming.

Thank you so much, Adham, it is in fact my 2nd favourite song of all time. Can't wait for these last 3 episodes, and I adored you're skit.

I was going to spend a lazy sunday catching up on FYEO, but then I heard Ian say "this is obviously the best email we've ever received. Take that Stavros".

:cry:

You should be flattered that I consider you the standard of email writers! Admittedly, that it isn't your only mention though....

I was going to spend a lazy sunday catching up on FYEO, but then I heard Ian say "this is obviously the best email we've ever received. Take that Stavros".

:cry:

You should be flattered that I consider you the standard of email writers! Admittedly, that it isn't your only mention though....

God I hate Paul McCartney.