Human Centipede

Human-Centiped-poster.jpg

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE is an unconventional – and medically accurate -- biological horror film that enthusiastically explores territory that few filmmakers dare to tread. When two pretty American girls go on a road trip in Europe, they end up alone at night in Germany with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa, and awake the next day to find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital. Their captor is the internationally respected Siamese twin surgeon Dr. Josef Heiter with a demented vision for mankind's future existence. Dr. Heiter wants to remove human beings' kneecaps so they have to exist on all fours and then surgically graft them mouth-to-anus to form a centipede chain. But when his victims give him more trouble than he expects – including unwanted attention from the authorities - Dr. Heiter is forced to decide whether to abandon his latest project, or protect it from the outside world – with their and his very lives, if necessary.

I give up on the human race.

I saw this was a big thing all over the internet, and refused to look it up because of how stupid the name is. All I've seen at this point is that poster, and I feel good about my decision.

It's a fucked up trailer. It's like someone made a joke trailer and some movie studio actually said "Make that movie! I smell money!"

I don't know what's better, the trailer or the fact that the credit screen says "100% medically accurate."

I know what's not better, getting married to a doctor. I asked Dr. Fiance about the 100% medically accurate claim and she basically stomped it flat.

She tells me her medical knowledge ruins about 99% of all the movies that she sees.