Episode 90

RSS

The controversial Teen Titans era of World's Finest Podcast has come to a close, but not before James and Mike discuss some of their favorite (and least favorite) moments and characters. And, as always with these retrospective episodes, the guys reevaluate a few episodes, and are treated to a clip montage by King Moddie I... err, Ian Wilson. [ 2:05:05 || 57.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_090.mp3

Mike I don't know if you're like that with your not internet friends, but even when I visited you back in May, you said Buy a Shirt a lot...to everything. I'm kind of scared you'll get thrown in a mental asylum one of these days...just saying buy a shirt, buy a shirt, buy a shirt, buy a shirt.

Some quick thoughts/comments/questions on the episode

Mike, was the word you were looking for to describe Slade sociopath?

I'm also disappointed that The Source wasn't in the list of Teen Titans villains.

Hypothetically would James have changed his score for Things Change if it hadn't been placed in the finale spot (note that I didn't say it WAS the finale ;) ) and if so what would it have been?

And last but not least, what is Jame's list of top ten cartoon characters?

I'm both excited and sad that JLU is coming up next. Excited because, well it is JLU. But sad because it means WFP is that much closer to ending :( Not to mention the fact that I'm going to miss the Teen Titans talk (something I'm not sure I'd have thought/said when the reviews of the show started, but I have seen the light! (not the was formidable for one brief moment then became a laughing stock villain.))

Mike I don't know if you're like that with your not internet friends, but even when I visited you back in May, you said Buy a Shirt a lot...to everything. I'm kind of scared you'll get thrown in a mental asylum one of these days...just saying buy a shirt, buy a shirt, buy a shirt, buy a shirt.

That was just me milking the joke for all it was worth.

Yes! Thanks!

I'm also disappointed that The Source wasn't in the list of Teen Titans villains.

:doh:

Hypothetically would James have changed his score for Things Change if it hadn't been placed in the finale spot (note that I didn't say it WAS the finale ;) ) and if so what would it have been?

I think he addressed that during the e-mail section.

That was just me milking the joke for all it was worth.

Yes! Thanks!

:doh:

Yes! Thanks!

Welcome.

Just relistened to email section and you're right he did. So I'll forgive y'all for overlooking The Source if you'll forgive me for forgetting that? Well.. ok I'll forgive you anyway ;)

It couldn't be done due to copyright issues but I thought of a great shirt idea. Have Larry! be on the shirt saying "buy a shirt" but then have Larry! wearing the same shirt so you get a seemingly infinite number of Larrys!.

Hmm... maybe get around the copyright issues with a drawing of a Larry!ized Mike....

It couldn't be done due to copyright issues but I thought of a great shirt idea. Have Larry! be on the shirt saying "buy a shirt" but then have Larry! wearing the same shirt so you get a seemingly infinite number of Larrys!.

Hmm... maybe get around the copyright issues with a drawing of a Larry!ized Mike....

:holyshit:

I have to get on that!