Post-WFP stuff

James D.

As you're all well aware, WFP only has 3 more episodes to go. Yes, yes, I know, we're all very sad about it. :P I am, however, planning on writing some solo post-WFP columns for the mainpage scattered throughout the rest of 2011 on various WFP-related topics. So, my question for you, the listeners, is--what would YOU like to know about World's Finest Podcast? This could be anything you can think of: behind-the-scenes stuff, top 10 lists (or bottom 10 lists), favorite outtakes, whatever. I welcome any and all suggestions. There is no definitive number of articles I want to/will write. All I know is, I have already begun working on the first post-WFP column, which will be a chronicle about how it all began and how the first few episodes went (in my opinion). So, lay those ideas on me. This series of columns is for all of you guys (and gals) who have made WFP into the mega-success it is today.

Guest TFG1Mike

Behind The Scenes:

I'd like to know how many retakes you guys had to do. As far as maybe talking off air then starting but laughing at the off air conversatioon. Thus creating a restart point.

The one thing I'd like to see is the final score sheet for the entire podcast. The either thing is that you're obviously going to get feedback on episode 100 after it comes out. Maybe in either written form or as a special episode of Earth-2.net The Show, do a feedback special. Finally, just do an article on your favorite moments of the show. The rants you loved, the jokes you thought rocked, something like that.

• 2 weeks later...