Sign in to follow this  
slothian

Help influence Episode 23!

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 21, our subject will be Halle Berry.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review NEXT Saturday (5th September), as we're recording early this month, so get your ideas in before then!

NB) Ian has covered all the X-Men movies, so Storm isn't being assessed.

Die Another Day :P

Really, though: Jungle Fever, but I don't know how large her role is. So Boomerang, Monster's Ball (Oscar win), and Cloud Atlas.

Despite it being mentioned 3 times in the thread already, none of you seriously want us to cover Catwoman.

*cocks gun*

Honestly, as bad as it is, Catwoman is legitimately an important movie in her resume, as it was where everything slid downwards in her career.

IDK if I'd recommend Jungle Fever for Halle Berry as even tho it's her first role and she's good in it she doesn't showcase a whole lot of dimension. She's mainly a supporting character to Sam Jack's supporting character who takes over the final third of that film.

Has anyone said Flintstones yet?

I'll go ahead and say that Catwoman's in the pipeline for something else. So even if it isn't getting the HAA! treatment, it will be covered down the line.

Okay, I'll take that. So, revising to Race the Sun (which was one of her first starring roles), Monster's Ball (her Oscar winning role), and maybe The Call because it's a pretty good example of where her career has went.

Also, you guys should discuss the song "Halle Berry (She's Fine)."

Thank crud Catwoman's been rejected- bailed after 10 minutes of that turgid tripe.

It has to be said, I've yet to see her in a role I particularly enjoyed beyond Storm (and she's only passable in that).

I wouldn't wish Movie 43 on anybody, so I'll take a punt on Cloud Atlas, in the hopes she's okay in that.