RIP Alan Rickman

You Know Who

It's been a while since I've seen it, but how much screen time does he have in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?

A lot. He was the Sheriff of Nottingham. It's funny because he has the exact same death scene as he did from Die Hard.

He was in so many of my favorite movies. Die Hard. Robin Hood. Galaxy Quest. Dogma. The Harry Potter movies. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. He has one of the most distinct voices in Hollywood and I'm really going to miss him.

It's been a while since I've seen it, but how much screen time does he have in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?

A lot. He was the Sheriff of Nottingham. It's funny because he has the exact same death scene as he did from Die Hard.

Wait, what? He fell out of a building in Die Hard. He was stabbed in the heart in RH:POT.

Didn't he fall from the building after getting stabbed? It's been awhile but I thought he did.

Edit: Just watched it and your right. I thought he fell out the window after getting stabbed for some reason. Maybe I was getting it mixed up in my head with Robin Hood: Men in Tights? I remember Rottingham fell out and landed in the witch's bedroom. Weird that the actor that played Rottingham and the guy who he was spoofing died so close to each other.

Edited by JackFetch