Solid Snake v Master Chief

Missy

BVGBA: round one, poll three  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Master Chief already lost to Samus, which is why I was sort of opposed to him being in this too.

So it goes without saying that Snake is the winner here.

I love how people on here bring up this "Halo hate" stuff even when it may have nothing at all to do with the discussion at hand. Case in point: this thread. Comparitively speaking, Solid Snake absolutely rapes Master Chief. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that I dislike the Halo series. It's just how it is. I mean, hell, even the people in this thread who LOVE Halo have voted for Snake.

Snake is bred from the genes of the perfect solider, Master Chief is just some random solider in a suit, not exactly a hard decision.

This is super funny...cause anyone who knows shit about Halo could see the irony in this argument. So yes...I will blame people saying a guy that saves the entire world on (basicly) his own.."a random solider who is nothing without his armor" as pretty blind hatred.

Snake is bred from the genes of the perfect solider, Master Chief is just some random solider in a suit, not exactly a hard decision.

This is super funny...cause anyone who knows shit about Halo could see the irony in this argument. So yes...I will blame people saying a guy that saves the entire world on (basicly) his own.."a random solider who is nothing without his armor" as pretty blind hatred.

I meant that more in terms of how deep the storylines are. I enjoyed Halo 1+2 so I know Master Chief is more than a random solider, but in terms of how deep his story is compared to Snakes, especially with MGS3 fleshing out the beginnings, he is pretty shallow. I stand by what I said, there is a reason that his real name is John Spartan 117, he is the 117th solider bred, just one of many "super soliders" created by the UNSC. So I feel the randon solider statement is accurate, you could control any solider on the screen in Halo and it would be the same game as all the soliders are the same, where as even though Snake is one of three, he is still different from Liquid and Solidius.