The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a major aversion to internet memes and I still found it pretty interesting.

Just refreshing to see something on Youtube that isn't quotable sound bytes, webcam vanity, or shitty covers of pop songs.

Marble Hornets started cool and I followed them for a while especially because they're from my hometown, but they have really jumped the shark. It's become absolutely ridiculous. The guys have skill, I'd like them to put this project aside and move on to other things.

Marble Hornets started cool and I followed them for a while especially because they're from my hometown, but they have really jumped the shark. It's become absolutely ridiculous. The guys have skill, I'd like them to put this project aside and move on to other things.

You've described just about everything ever put on the internet, in the eyes of its fans.

At entry 53. While i still find the storytelling to be pretty interesting, I am finding myself constantly annoyed by the fact that the main character has been driving across the country for several years now and seemingly never runs out of money or has any job or family to speak of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...