Randomness

Missy

This is me "making the forums fun."

There, Mike.

Well, you keep conversations going. I actually just checked and in the last 50 pages of the "Randomness" it spans back to November. Page 117 was New Years when you started to become active on the forums again. I know it's not just you, it's also everyone else who's kinda Chaotic Awesome at times, but still, you do help and we're thankful for that.

You know what would make these forums fun right now.

Some pep.

GAH! I clicked on the scary Lithgow clip again. Stop doing that to me or I'm going to dump my savings just to fly to Glasgow to kick your ass.

If you come to Glasgow, then.....then......I'll just have to book tickets for a show at a theatre for you! I hope you look the young hopeful actors performing dramatic roles for your enjoyment!

Yes I do! Actually, I have been avoiding live theater for the last couple of years. I really should make more of an attempt since I am kinda a Theatre major in addition to English.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I do! Actually, I have been avoiding live theater for the last couple of years. I really should make more of an attempt since I am kinda a Theatre major in addition to English.

I haven't been to the theatre in over a year. I used to be a theatre major, and the other half loves plays, so I need to go to see something with him. Last play I took him to see was a production meant for kids.

Well, you keep conversations going. I actually just checked and in the last 50 pages of the "Randomness" it spans back to November. Page 117 was New Years when you started to become active on the forums again. I know it's not just you, it's also everyone else who's kinda Chaotic Awesome at times, but still, you do help and we're thankful for that.

What he said.

I just closed my regular saver savings account, with it not being any use to me when I need it.

What happened with that, Will, is Mike was here, and we were talking to Suave on Skype, and he demanded entertainment, that we go "make the forums fun."

Which, at that hour of the morning, is kind of difficult.

But thanks!

Oh, okay.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. I want to try a new recipe but can't find a main dish that's appealing and that I'm sure everyone will eat. This is why when I have kids, I'm making them eat their vegetables until they like it, so they don't grow up into unhealthy adults that won't eat them.

What happened with that, Will, is Mike was here, and we were talking to Suave on Skype, and he demanded entertainment, that we go "make the forums fun."

Which, at that hour of the morning, is kind of difficult.

But thanks!

Oh, okay.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. I want to try a new recipe but can't find a main dish that's appealing and that I'm sure everyone will eat. This is why when I have kids, I'm making them eat their vegetables until they like it, so they don't grow up into unhealthy adults that won't eat them.

Chicken.

Chicken.

That's the thing. I only ever make Italian food or some chicken dish. It's starting to make feel like a one-trick pony. I feel like I need to expand into beef, pork, and maybe even fish. I need to try vegetarian entrees. Sure, everything I already know how to make is awesome but I feel like I need to expand my culinary horizons, try brand new things, and above all, maybe rely a little less on chicken. I seriously eat way too much chicken.

Earlier today, I found my old gameboy color in my basement, I turned it on and the batteries work. It has the Batman Beyond Return of the Joker game in it, I forgot how fun it was (for a gameboy game)

Chicken.

That's the thing. I only ever make Italian food or some chicken dish. It's starting to make feel like a one-trick pony. I feel like I need to expand into beef, pork, and maybe even fish. I need to try vegetarian entrees. Sure, everything I already know how to make is awesome but I feel like I need to expand my culinary horizons, try brand new things, and above all, maybe rely a little less on chicken. I seriously eat way too much chicken.

Try thisTry this. Very easy.

Chicken.

Try thisTry this. Very easy.

Looks awesome. Will make it next time I have a chance.