Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was too ill to get my mum a mothers day card for today.

So my plan is to get her a sorry for your loss card which says inside:

Sorry your youngest son was too ill to get you a card for mothers day.

For irony mostly.

Random wrestling thing, when Jim Herd was head of WCW, Jim Cornette sent him a wreath saying sorry for the death of your company.

Also, fuck swimsuit designers not accounting for varying chest sizes.

Yes, i remember when I had that problem........

"In the housewear aisle.....housewear aisle......"

My nephew Max finally recognised me yesterday and seems to like me.

Only problem is I think I'm like with my other nephew his brother Mikey, the go to guy to get the stuff and walk with him when i'm not supposed to.

Also, two more days till we go to Disney!

Yay! My bags are packed, where do I pick up my ticket?

Mine's Starbuck from BSG. In my Trinity of awesome characters (the other two being Adama and Roslin).

Also, this:

Hannah took What Horrible Monster of History Are You? quiz and the result is Timur (1336 - 1405 CE)

Known in the west as "Timur the Lame" or "Tamerlane", you were a patron of the arts among your Mongol-descended Turkic people. Unfortunately, history has overlooked most of your contributions in this arena due to the seemingly endless of reserves of incredible brutality you meted out to those who opposed you. Legends of your deeds include:

* Creating a pyramid of 20,000 decapitated heads outside of Aleppo.

* Burning thousands of people alive in the Damascene Cathedral Mosque.

* Forcing the defenders of a town to leap to their deaths off of a cliff.

* Butchering the children of Epehesus whose singing (which was intended to placate you) annoyed you.

In addition to being astoundingly cruel, you were also a master strategist. You used information warfare to strike fear into your enemies long before your armies ever appeared, and planned out your campaigns with great forethought.

Despite this, you destroyed as much culture as you created, leveling centers of learning everywhere you went. Additionally, you did not deign to pay your troops, leaving them to rape and pillage anything they came across. Congratulations, you were a horrible monster.

The one FB app I will ever recommend that people use. Want to see what the rest of you get. :P