Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

Ant Man

Hey, wait a sec..

Didn't that

Hydra bad guy get away with a vial of Cross/Pym particles?

Maybe the next bad guy can take on one of Hank's comic book personalities, Giant-Man or Goliath.

I don't have any idea what was going on in that final post-credit sequence.

"Stay tuned for Civil War, coming this spring to a theater near you!"

Hayley Atwell was in the opening scene with Howard Stark.

The spoiler is for Civil War. Look at your own risk.

The popular theory is

that she is going to die in Civil War, and that's the funeral they are at in the footage shown.

I don't have any idea what was going on in that final post-credit sequence.

"Stay tuned for Civil War, coming this spring to a theater near you!"

Boo! Having just watched it again, to appease a very pissed off 8 year old I find Cross to not only be a bland and unremarkable villain, but his plan is totally fucked up.

Instead of just selling it to the military industrial complex, he decides to become a terrorist, y'know, just for shits and giggles?

WTF?

The popular theory is

that she is going to die in Civil War, and that's the funeral they are at in the footage shown.

I think it's more likely that Steve will "die" and that Phase 3 will consist of Sam and Bucky fighting for the right to wield the shield until Avengers 3 Part 2 when Steve comes back. I think both Cap 3 and Thor 3 will seemingly kill off the title characters, to make room for the newer characters and will bring them back for the finale.

The popular theory is

I think it's more likely that Steve will "die" and that Phase 3 will consist of Sam and Bucky fighting for the right to wield the shield until Avengers 3 Part 2 when Steve comes back. I think both Cap 3 and Thor 3 will seemingly kill off the title characters, to make room for the newer characters and will bring them back for the finale.

The coffin is draped in a Union Jack. That doesn't mean yours can't happen also.

The popular theory is

The coffin is draped in a Union Jack. That doesn't mean yours can't happen also.

Could always be Dr. Selvig for all we know!

:*

Oh yeah, I forgot about that movie.

It looks about the same level as the first film: Dumb, inoffensive super-hero movie. Kudos on Wasp being right there at the front of the promotion.

"Is that a Hot Wheels car? Awesome!" (actual replies on Youtube)

a few years ago:

"They put a fucking Hot Wheels car in Green lantern. That is so stupid."

Looks fun! Doesn't try to appear more than what it is, a light-hearted romp with generally light-hearted characters. The fight scenes look inventive and fast-paced, which is what I'm down for.