Mr. Keith

What games are you currently playing?

Just got through it myself. It's an okay puzzle game. Liked it more because I'm a fan of the source. It's not Day of the Tentacle but that's also a bonus because I only ran into like 1 puzzle in the entire thing that was aggravating. I look forward to Chapter 2 when it comes out in three years.

Destiny 1, House Of Wolves, Dark Below, and Taken King: There are two things that would sink a game that didn't have as good shooting of half a billion dollars in investment.

-No in game map. There's still only the mini-map, and this is three years (?) after Destiny 1.
-Lore is still relegated to "look it up on Bungie.com" and guess what, they took that lore down.

But the gameplay loop is exquisite and Bungie's complete inability to write a story I care about is a plus, because I wanted a mindless shooter who'se story I could ignore and I got one.

Destiny 1: Shoots happen. Bungie destroyed the grimorie cards/tracker because they're not in Destiny 2 so I have no idea what's going on. Hell, even with them I don't think I'd know what's happening. But it's fun watching Jim's face when there's another dumb platforming section.

Transistor - Pretty art style, fun and innovative combat system, cool sci-fi concepts that bleed over into magic, just enough storytelling, and some of the best music I've ever heard in a game. Can't really find a flaw in it. Everything about this game is right up my alley.

Fallout 3 GOTY Edition - Pretty sure I'm a little more than halfway through the main story? Doesn't really matter anyway, I just got lost in sidequest hell, which helped me create my character in my head better than the main plot. And by that I mean she would stand in a radioactive pool for twenty minutes just to help someone find out exactly how radiation affects people, and get a cool perk of regenerating limbs quicker when irradiated. Haven't had any of the Fun Bethesda Glitches(tm) yet, mostly just frustrating ones where my character ends up in a wall without a way to fast travel out since there's enemies I can't reach.

Dishonored - About 2/3 done with this game and it's a pretty fun experience. I mean, despite the constant reloading to make sure I don't accidentally kill people or cause too much chaos. Can't wait for 2 especially.

Final Fantasy VI - Just past the Floating Continent. This is the first FF game I've ever gotten far in and it's hard for me to imagine me liking another one as much as this.

Bully: Anniversary Edition for iOS.

I am a couple missions in and I really need a controller. That arrives tomorrow. I will probably start over then.

Recognizing that I am using the most offensive 4-letter word on our society, Jack Thompson is still a liar.

Destiny 1 etc: By God, this gameplay loop is incredible. By God, this series has no characters. The only noteworthy one here is just Mal from Firefly, but a robot. 500 million and all Bungie delivers is space Borderlands.