Onegai Twins AMV

James D.

Like I did last time, I'm starting the feedback thread so as to explain the video a bit.

Onegai Twins is mainly a comedic fanservice-style series, but it has a ton of very moving, heart-wrenching scenes. So, it's basically a comedy/romance/sci-fi series. (The sci-fi elements are few and far between, but they are there, so it counts.) The main character is Maiku Kamishiro, a high school student who was abandoned as a child and now lives on his own while balancing work and school. One day, two girls, Mina Miyafuji and Karen Onadera, happen upon his house both claiming to be his twin sister. Each girl has the same photograph that Maiku has, which depicts two children in a pool when they were not even 18 months old each. However, since there are only two children in the picture, one of whom is definitely Maiku, only one of the girls can actually be his sister. Maiku agrees to let them live in his house until they find out who the twin sister he's been separated from for so many years really is. However, as time goes on, Karen and Mina both begin to fall in love with Maiku, and Maiku falls in love with both girls. Therein lies the catch--none of them can really express how they feel because one of them is a blood relative to, and thus could never have romantic relationship with, Maiku.

So, that's why I called it "Catch Twin-Ty Two" because of the awkwardness and desperation that surrounds their living together and not being able to tell each other how they really feel. Like I said, the series is a fanservice comedy first and foremost (there are lots of bath scenes where the girls are nude), but the serious scenes are NEVER half-assed. And when you find out who the sister is, you almost want to cry because it's so heartwrenching.

So, hopefully I conveyed that in the video. If nothing else, hey, NO MORE CHOPPY CAMERA PANNING~! :w00t:

While I liked He Who Would Be King... more and you know why...

This was very good especially since I read this before viewing . That said I am very morbidly curious about this anime now...although I really don't know if I could handle watching it knowing that the guy was possibly making out with his sister.

While I liked He Who Would Be King... more and you know why...

This was very good especially since I read this before viewing . That said I am very morbidly curious about this anime now...although I really don't know if I could handle watching it knowing that the guy was possibly making out with his sister.

I think one of the things that made me like the series so much was that it wasn't afraid to tackle a taboo subject like incest/"twincest". I can assure you, however, that there is no intercourse in the series.

As good as I feel Onegai Twins is, I'll be the first to admit--it certainly isn't for everyone. I can easily see how a person could be turned off, or even offended by, some of the humor. I feel it's my obligation to warn you that there is a minor character who's a huge pervert loser that actually wants to have sex with his sister. (Like I said, though, there isn't any sex in the series and this guy never succeeds at anything.) This character is humiliated and mocked by everyone whenever he shows up, which is few and far between, but still, I thought I should tell you beforehand. So, yeah, if you want to seek out this anime, be forewarned there are some things you might be offended by.

Of course, if you're like me, nothing offends you, so you can just blow it off and say, "Ha, what a jackass".

Yeah, I fall under that category. I and the other members of the club I go to know no shame. The shit that sometimes goes on at the WAC is hilarious in it's pervertedness, I wont go into it. And Skyre, if you do I snap your neck.

EDIT: Ah hell I'll give one out. A bunch of us our standing aroound talking, one guy who'd got back from vacation pulls his newly bought ero-dating sim game. Everyone looks around awkwardly for a second, Brent (the prez of the group) asks if he can play it, we all groan, he says "come on we're all thinking it", sad to say he was right. You had to be there.

And then there was the time I brought my ex-girlfriend, that is the one I will never speak of.

Loved the new video James. I'll have to put the series on my list of animes to find(right now it's about 10th priority on my list). I love the song you chose as well. It seemed a nice fit to the anime.

I hope that Kscriv's upcoming AMV has this big a reaction. It would be nice to have more Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien fans.

The shit that sometimes goes on at the WAC is hilarious in it's pervertedness, I wont go into it. And Skyre, if you do I snap your neck.

Don't worry, I won't.

And then there was the time I brought my ex-girlfriend, that is the one I will never speak of.

lol. That was a great time :laugh: