Soma Cruz v Demitri Maximoff

Missy

BVGBA: round one, poll two  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is Soma that much cooler?

I'm too lazy to give a long description of the guy now, but basically he's the man destined to become the reincarnation of the dark lord(Dracula, pretty much) in the Castlevania series. He's defeated a Belmont and allowed himself to convert into the dark lord just so he could get revenge over the person who(He believed) took his womens life. Sorry, that response was directed towards who I was voting for, not your question.

btw I think a good idea for furture matches would be to have a description of some of the characters. I mean, while I vaguely know about Demitri, I'd be lying if I said I knew a whole lot about him. And I know there will be a lot people who aren't familar with Cruz.

I go for Maximoff. From the scond he was forced to earth nobody fucked with him and got away with it, I know the same can be said for Soma, but Dimitrii has been doing it for the better part of 650 years.

Also shouldn't these polls ber under Versus, where the VS fights are supposed to go instead off suggestions?

Demitri Maximoff without a second thought. He is one of the top two badasses in Darkstalkers, Jedah being the other one, and takes no shit from anyone. Soma started becoming a badass in his second game, but really wasn't one in his first. In Aria of Sorrow, he was more or less running away from enemies and trying to escape. He didn't go there to kick ass and take names, he didn't even plan on going there, but was mysteriously transported there, where his main goal was to find his lady and escape. No matter how badass he became in the DS version, I can't oversee the GBA version, especially since Demitri hasn't taken shit from anyone, ever. Nothing is below this guy, he has no problem with rape and murder, and will stop at nothing to control not only the darkstalkers, but the human population.

I think one of my favorite Demitri moments was in one of his endings, Morrigan turned herself to stone rather than be raped by him, and he just sat down with a glass of wine and said, "I can wait." That is badass right there.

I think it was his Darkstalkers 3 ending. The best part is that even though he has a harem of women at his disposal, he just wants to make Morrigan his for no other reason than to impose his will upon her.

I think one of my favorite Demitri moments was in one of his endings, Morrigan turned herself to stone rather than be raped by him, and he just sat down with a glass of wine and said, "I can wait." That is badass right there.

DAMN~! Now I wish I hadn't null voted!

:shocked:

Fuck it. Change my vote to Demitri.