Anime Fan Question 3

Kenji Sumachi

Males:

1.) Eikichi Onizuka (GTO): The man is the personification of teflon. Nothing keeps the guy down. He can have an entire gang of bikers, his psychotic vice principal/boss, and the PTA all come after him with knives, torches, pitchforks, guns, restraining orders, and criminal charges...and he'll somehow make his way out of it. Whether he has to beat someone up, outwit someone with psychological warfare, or just dress up in some ludicrous costume, he can't be beaten. He's a pimp in every sense of the word.

2.) Kei Kusanagi (Please Teacher!): The reason I like him so much is because I swear to God, whoever created the Onegai series modeled him almost to a T after myself. He is introverted, doesn't know how to talk to girls very well, has a small group of perverse, but loyal, friends. And he looks exactly like me. If you were to draw me as an anime character, you could just look at a picture of him and that would be me--his hairdo and hair color (even though I just bleached my hair) are like mine, he wears glasses, he's scrawny and pale and a bit on the frail side. Plus, he looks extremely young for his age...like me. But he's loyal to a fault and always wants to help out his friends in any way he can. Also like me. It's outright scary how much Kei and I have in common. Now, if only I was married to a blazing hot woman like Mizuho Kazumi. :wub:

3.) Jimmy Kudo/Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan): He's everything I've ever wanted to be--famous, popular with the ladies, and most importantly, he has the most brilliant, analytical, detective brain this side of Bruce Wayne. Well, almost everything...I wouldn't want to be shrunk back to the size of a first grader.

Females:

1a.) Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade): She agreed to sacrifice her life force to a devil just in the miniscule hope that she would be able to find her lost brother, who, for all she knows, could be dead...or worse. She's also a beautiful nun AND an expert sharpshooter. She gets the slight edge over Seras because she is the main character in my favorite anime ever.

1b.) Seras Victoria (Hellsing): She (more or less) allowed a vampire to shoot her in the lung simply in order to kill another vampire. And then she allowed the first vampire to make HER into a vampire in order to live. She's quite possibly the most badass female in all of anime.

3.) Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon): The Messiah of Silence. Sailor Senshi of Death and Rebirth. Basically, she has enough power to destroy the world just by uttering three words. It is prophesied that she is so dangerous that when she was born, Sailors Uranus and Neptune tried to murder her to prevent the Earth from possibly being destroyed in the future. And despite all of this, she's physically the weakest of all the Sailor Scouts (yes, even that annoying little twat, Chibimoon). Hotaru was the most criminally underused Sailor Scout in the entire Sailor Moon saga. I wish she could have been in more episodes because she always has an important role to play in the few episodes in which she appeared.

[3.) Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon): The Messiah of Silence. Sailor Senshi of Death and Rebirth. Basically, she has enough power to destroy the world just by uttering three words. It is prophesied that she is so dangerous that when she was born, Sailors Uranus and Neptune tried to murder her to prevent the Earth from possibly being destroyed in the future. And despite all of this, she's physically the weakest of all the Sailor Scouts (yes, even that annoying little twat, Chibimoon). Hotaru was the most criminally underused Sailor Scout in the entire Sailor Moon saga. I wish she could have been in more episodes because she always has an important role to play in the few episodes in which she appeared.

Mark the fuck out right there, Saturn was badass.

Also for me.

Male:

chara_creuset_a.gif

Rau Le Creuset (Gundam SEED). A crazed psychotic man at the helm of one of the most powerful armies in the universe. An expert in battle and in strategy he fights for his own ends, which is the complete anhiilation of the human race, no reason given, he's just a psychotic nut, also the fact that you never see his face adds to his aura of mystique.

Female:

chara_flay_a.gif

Flay Alster (Also Gundam SEED). A pampered little brat who finds herself in the middle of war, after seeing her father killed before her eyes she becomes a distraught mess who plots to kill the person she feels is the cause of his death, her friend Kira. I'm not going to go into it other than to say it produced some of the greatest TV I have ever seen. A brilliant character in any way you look at it.