Randomness

Missy

Hahaha, me too, I think I remember getting the dictionary (it was before the internet to the young kids here).

I remember thinking it was hilarious that it was an entire set of sketches just performed on stage, with no help other than a few props and Angus Deayton. The Tom, Dick and Harry one sticks out in my mind.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha, me too, I think I remember getting the dictionary (it was before the internet to the young kids here).

I remember thinking it was hilarious that it was an entire set of sketches just performed on stage, with no help other than a few props and Angus Deayton. The Tom, Dick and Harry one sticks out in my mind.

I was a big fan of The Devil routine (THE FRENCH, are you here??), but The Wedding one was right up there.

I vividly remember asking Richard about the content of that sketch and his dad (who was also one of my teachers) simply told us that fellatio wasn't spelt the way we thought it was and left it at that. Add in the fact that Richard's mum was a vicar, we basically didn't learn the meaning of word for another year or so, thanks to one Mr Adham Fisher.

Yeah, the thing with Joker is just so stupid at this point that I'm totally on the side of Jason or whoever else actually wants to put him down for good. Fuck, get Green Arrow on the case, make his new series all about him hunting down the DCU's most prolific serial killers.

Yeah, the thing with Joker is just so stupid at this point that I'm totally on the side of Jason or whoever else actually wants to put him down for good.

I think the problem is that there aren't any stories about the positive effects of not killing villains in Batman books; they only talk about the negatives.

Superman stories are able to show the positive side effects of mercy, but Batman seems to be devoid of it all.

Someone should write an elseworlds story where Batman kills Joker, causing him to become a Batman/Punisher type character who goes crazy and kills half the DCU. Because that's what'd happen.

Though the real problem, ultimately, is that comic stories are not meant to end, therefore Joker simply cannot die as he would in a normal story.

Batman kills Joker in JLA: The Nail.

He didn't go on a killing spree but it fucked him up pretty badly.

What's the name of the comic storyline, where he becomes a vampire, and decides that he will kill of all of his rogues?

Batman: Crimson Mist

Batman kills Joker in JLA: The Nail.

He didn't go on a killing spree but it fucked him up pretty badly.

What's the name of the comic storyline, where he becomes a vampire, and decides that he will kill of all of his rogues?

Batman: Crimson Mist

Thanks dubs.

So, to answer the original thing:

Someone should write an elseworlds story where Batman kills Joker, causing him to become a Batman/Punisher type character who goes crazy and kills half the DCU. Because that's what'd happen.

Knightwing, read that.