Randomness

Missy

In case y'all haven't heard, there this whole #mrvlcats thing taking place on Twitter. Basically, draw Marvel characters as cats. In this article the top 25 are chosen, but if you want a sneak peak at the #1 choice, check the spoiler tag.

1_MarkBrooksGwenCatsy.jpeg

:lol:

I loled HARD.

edit- actually loled so hard I had a mild asthma attack. Damn you Mike! :D

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worked sound crew for a gig in town tonight, and at the end of all the lifting and lugging of equipment my crew boss paid me a pretty cool compliment, saying "You're always working so hard". Since this job is strictly as and when needed that's nice, since it means I'll likely get more work more often.

Plus it was about £35 for three hours work, even though it did end at 1am. That £35 will pay for the jeans I bought yesterday.

Cake is good.

Eating 12 pieces of cake at a cake party is not good. Specially when one of the cakes was not so much a cake, but more of a "throw things in the cake mix and see what happens". It doesn't even matter if you only eat mini pieces. When all the different types of cake hit your stomach, you feel like death.

I have been home for the better part of three hours. I haven't really moved all that much.

I think I will go die now.