Randomness

Missy

There's a lot of Pokemon that can't evolve without a special item. Pikachu might have been the only one in Ash's team, though.

And now time for something completely the same:

How sad is it that both Randy and i could probably still rifle that off without a second thought.

It was catchy as all hell though. So, its understandable.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the 20th anniversary. They're also re-releasing the show on DVD there. Of course, no word on the US and all.

My bet is any deal Toei makes will be contingent on the entire series being licensed. Which, of course, includes StarS, which they've been pretty reluctant to touch Stateside. So.

It's the 20th anniversary. They're also re-releasing the show on DVD there. Of course, no word on the US and all.

My bet is any deal Toei makes will be contingent on the entire series being licensed. Which, of course, includes StarS, which they've been pretty reluctant to touch Stateside. So.

I think you mean SailorStars.

20th anny aint for a couple of years (manga and anime began in 1992). Serena/Usagi's birthday is June 30th. I think it's random cause for celebration.

20th anny aint for a couple of years (manga and anime began in 1992). Serena/Usagi's birthday is June 30th. I think it's random cause for celebration.

So that would make Usagi what, 32 in real time?