• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was Episode 406, Doug.

...How did I miss this?!

Edit: Wow, Just checked. I think my days on this site are numbered, I only post in Banter every once in awhile, don't check the main page, and don't listen to the podcast's anymore (Except for WFP, but I still haven't downloaded the newest episode).

The weirdest thing just happened at my friend's Halloween party.

So we were all at my friend's house playing this totally awesome game called Murder. The front door was unlocked because we kept opening the door for trick-or-treaters, and my friend's parents were out of the house taking her little sisters out to trick-or-treat. So we're all playing this game when the front door opens and these guys dressed in full-body camo outfits and Guy Fawkes masks (like the ones in V for Vendetta) come in.

I figure it's some of my friend's little brother's buddies, so I'm a little weirded out but not really scared, because why would these people walk into a house if they didn't know the people who lived there? These five guys (and one girl) start walking around and standing in front of us (and not saying anything), and it quickly becomes apparent that no one knows who the HELL these people are. (We do know that at least one of them goes to our school.) My friend the host calls her older brother over to get these people out of the house. One of the masked guys randomly HUGS him, which was totally weird. Of course, my friend's brother is in college and over 6 feet tall, so he just stares this guy down and tells him to get the hell out of his house.

These people all leave and about five minutes later we realize that they stole all of our candy. Then my friend's little sisters got home from their trick-or-treating and one of them started crying because she heard what happened and thought that they were going to come back and rob them.

What. The. FUCK. (Yes. I said FUCK. I do not often use that word, so you know it must be bad.)

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?