Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Missy

Is it just me, or does that commercial come off anti sega, in a joking way?

Very much so! Oddly enough, it irks me.

It's odd when they show the teams, and most people in red look sort of athletic, where as the blue team has the chubby over-weight, pasty white chick in front.

Well you see yoda sonic was obbviously worring about lossing the games and looking perfect in the promo he started "stress snackin". I made that up the word but thats what I think its called, what do you do if you are stressed, you eats right? :D

You guys dont stress snack? Hard to belive..... <_< :laugh:

why snack when you can drink? :happy:

Well in my family underaged drinking is a no no. I drink soda and eat what ever I can find with sugar in it..... Lols

Well ofcourse I was referring to soda, what else could I be implying...

I dont know how old you are, I thought you were saying you drank like in a joking matter

why snack when you can drink? :happy:

Well in my family underaged drinking is a no no. I drink soda and eat what ever I can find with sugar in it..... Lols

Well ofcourse I was referring to soda, what else could I be implying...

I dont know how old you are, I thought you were saying you drank like in a joking matter

No no no...... I mean like I thought you were saying hey who needs snacks when you have wiskey as a joke so I replyed underaged drinking is a nono in my family as a joke about why I have snacks instead of a drink......hope that clears things up.....

• 2 months later...

I know the majority of the discussion in here isn't about the actual game, but I just played this for the first time today. And I actually.... liked it? Seriously, I went into this expecting to hate this game, and so far I'm actually enjoying the game. Some of the games frustratingly hard, but I'm figuring out most of the games and enjoying myself swinging the wiimote around like a mad man. Considering how low my expectations for this game was, I wound up very surprised by this.