Best Podcast ever

Doug

Hey I am a huge fan of worlds finest podcast! It is the first podcast I have ever listened to, I have no need to listen to any other pod casts than this. I want to think the creators of the podasts for making it! I love listening to my favorite show being analized and scorred. I can see where they screwed up better know and see what the best parts of episodes are. Once again I love the podcasts and I just want to say keep up the good work!

I have recently subscribed to this Podcast and downloaded all of them. I've listened to the first one and absolutely love it. Very enticing view on a very historic and prolific show. I listen to quite a few Podcast and think this is one of the best ones. For a while now, I have wanted to do a Commentary Podcast that would allow listeners to watch the episodes with mr and hear my comments and hopefully the comments of guest commentators(whether they worked on the shows or are from another Podcast). I wanted to know how do I start my own Podcast? Trust me, it would not be a competitor to this Podcast, since I will definately mention it frequently(and maybe even get them to join me in a few episodes).

Hi, annericelover! Thanks for joining and the compliments.

To start a podcast you'll need:

- a USB microphone

- a computer

- Audacity (free; PC or Mac) or GarageBand (packed with iLife; Mac only)

- somewhere to host your mp3s online (either your own website or a place like LibSyn)

- a basic knowledge of RSS feeds

- and a passion for the subject matter

I believe there's a podcasting tutorial on the Apple / iTunes page, so you might want to give that a look.

L'espanol ce n'est pas le langue preferee du Mike. T'arretee ecrit dans la langue d'inferior! Tete du merde. :devil:

Spanish is not your language of preference, Mike. Stop writing that inferior language! You...very nice man? :devil: :happy:

Ni = no, ce = knowledge

EDIT: I edited his post to point out where he said nice, my definition is where the word is derived from

L'espanol ce n'est pas le langue preferee du Mike. T'arretee ecrit dans la langue d'inferior! Tete du merde. :devil:

Spanish is not your language of preference, Mike. Stop writing that inferior language! You...very nice man? :devil: :happy:

Ni = no, ce = knowledge

EDIT: I edited his post to point out where he said nice, my definition is where the word is derived from

What you guys dont belive me? :P

• 1 month later...

Ni = no, ce = knowledge

What you guys dont belive me? :P

My french sentence doesn't actually call Mike a "nice man." Tete du merde means shithead.