The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

We can fight if ya want Jack My iPhone will kick your Zune's ass any day and I can get music wirelessly as well hello the iTunes WiFi store?? why do u think I have a router on my PC lol.

Apple is ten times more innovative then Microsoft ever thought that they could be. Hell just look at the NEW MacBooks do you see Windows machines running Leopard hell no but the MacBooks run windows OS lol

If you really want me to answer those start a new thread.

btw, you only have wireless on the touch or iPhone, not the nano, classic, or any other version. You can do that on every Zune.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right because I'm the worst guy to rant on this on here.

Mike or any moderator can alter this post as they see fit as I'm the first to admit I'm not the best person to rant on this:

Why is that the corners of fucking trades and card DVD cases get slit slightly!

it's fucking annoying, I'm looking at my shelf and my copy of Arkham Asylum is ripped at the top corner, same for a season of my Smallville box set, how the fuck do the rip so slightly that it doesn't cause the thing to be ruined, yet just enough to piss me off when I see it on the shelf!

Also fucking art in TPB or graphic novels or big comics whatever you feel like calling them.

Have one fucking art style per art!

I know I can't draw, but when I'm reading the fucking books I like to have consistency with at least the art! true the writing sometimes gets better or worse throughout the book, but why does the art change and sometimes drastically!

Case in point: Punisher war journal vol3: the art for Frank Castle changes drastically from one comic to the next, which one be so bad, but their meant to take place right after each other!

Same with countdown, if the story is involving different characters in a different place, OK I can take it but not fucking Jimmy Olsen changing from a five foot scrawny kid to a five nine slightly built guy with a smug assed grin permanently on his face!

I know countdown couldn't be used as a real example because it was weekly and art takes time, and each art is different but why not sit down and have a fucking basic drawing for the artists to work from!

I mean with story's that are monthly and I know this is a minority thing, have the same artist and style for the arc, then replace the artist at the end of the arc, not halfway through it!

Or changing your fucking style!

I mean I know it's hard to draw because I can't but come on, a change in the look of the character from page 16-25 when you don't see them in between takes you out of the story and out of the comic and you cannot get as enthralled in the story as you could have been if they kept the look the fucking same.

Well, that was a rant I hadn't seen here yet and it keeps with the geek culture thing of Earth-2.

Well, that's me, I'll be going back to my random my life sucks rants soon.

Case in point: Punisher war journal vol3: the art for Frank Castle changes drastically from one comic to the next, which one be so bad, but their meant to take place right after each other!

I remember hearing about how War Journal struggled to get a permanent artist, so we ended up with a whole range of them. Some great, some not so great. The art was a large part of why I dropped it, just because of how jarring it was to go from someone like Ariel Olivetti to someone like Cory Walker. It definitely is weird to read through a story and see the art style change drastically from issue to issue.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Suave reminded me of something I really hate. Those security stickers on dvds and video games that go over the top, bottom, and side of the case. At least 15 of my dvd cases are fucked up from the stickers not coming off right and damaging the case.

I feel your pain that pisses me off or when a certain stores warehouse feels the need to put a immovable sticcker on special outer packaging. My Daredevil Directors Cut DVD slip case is fucked because of that shit.

So, I was supposed to go on my date today. Yesterday, I call her, seeing what we're doing. She's got a call on the other line and tells me to call her at 3 today, and we'll do something Sunday.

Naturally, I call her at 3 today. No answer. I wait about an hour and try again. Still nothing. I wasn't going to stalk this girl all day and call every hour, so I told her just to call me.

Here I sit, it's 9:30 and still no call. and no clue if the date's still on or what.

So, I was supposed to go on my date today. Yesterday, I call her, seeing what we're doing. She's got a call on the other line and tells me to call her at 3 today, and we'll do something Sunday.

Naturally, I call her at 3 today. No answer. I wait about an hour and try again. Still nothing. I wasn't going to stalk this girl all day and call every hour, so I told her just to call me.

Here I sit, it's 9:30 and still no call. and no clue if the date's still on or what.

Maybe she heard you liked Crossed #1?

YOUR FACE liked Crossed #1.

Oh yeah, I went there.

I...I don't know what to say to that. :shakehead:

Yeah, 11:30 and still no call, so the date's off, I guess.

To hell with women. I mean, besides smelling nice and their wonderful sexual functions, what are they good for, really?

Dishes, laundry, organizing my life?

Another thing I can't stand in the same vein is the TPB you get in bookstores with the big price labels on the back and they are next to impossible to take off!

I have a paper due tomorrow that I have no clue how to write, I'm screwed. Yay!

Oh and what the hell is the point of Amazon I just checked and they have the same product for two different prices, and not from different suppliers, both from Amazon themselves.

MY little brother Brett is being prepped for plastic surgery right now. He was thrown off the front of his friend's ATV (yeah, I know how stupid he was for being there) apparently half his face got ripped up bad and one of his ears is almost clean off. I'm going to visit him tomorrow after school and I'm going to get an update once he's out of surgery.

This stuff sure as all hell puts the Randy/Steph drama in perspective now.

Guest DCAUFan1051
My fucking word keeps screwing up on me, I think my Pc has a virus. it's fucking annoying as I'm trying to write my fucking essay, while this thing fucks me around!

FUCK

dang suave that reminds me of a thing the rock radio stations here play the many ways to use the word "fox" because obviously they can't say "fuck" on the radio lol

it goes something like:

shirley is foxing beautiful

shirley foxs john

absofoxinglutely ETC ETC lol