What should I work on?

What do you want to see?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm actually going to make a conscious effort to write new columns at a rate a bit faster than Stephen Hawking rewriting War and Peace in Mandarin with crayons and notebook paper.

Trying to gauge interest, if any, for some new game-related stuff.

As far as new games, I don't know, as I'm not huge into the recent stuff as I used to be. Maybe the new Lost game when it comes out next month.

Any old stuff I review will sure to be as obscure as possible for the sake of giving some forgotten games some exposure.

As far as non-game stuff, there's plenty of cross over stuff like game related movies, comics, and manga that I can review. The Street Fighter II V anime in particular was something I was thinking about.

llamas.jpg

Bob the Llama Review

By D.W.

Release Date: A few years ago.

Developer: Llama womb.

At first glance, Bob the Llama looks like yet another winning installment in a long running series of llamas, but this time around, the whole concept seems to be losing some steam. The graphics are, as always, fantastic, with realistic grass and plantlife, but control suffers, and lag is frequent, even in single player games. It's said that a carrot or piece of fruit might help the slowdown, but an extra peripheral shouldn't be needed for a smooth, consistant llama experience.

I give Bob the Llama a 6 out of 10.

As well as the main flock of 'normal' enemies, there can also be any number of other 'special' enemies and hazards on a level, including:

--A huge Toilet that shoots toilet paper rolls with accompanying scatological sound effects and explodes in a shower of feces when destroyed.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.