Thank you!

Missy

The other day Earth-2.net celebrated its fourth anniversary, and I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you to the writers and podcasters, moderators and forum members, readers of the site and lurkers of the forums! It means a lot to me that you've all made Earth-2.net such a wonderful place!

In the past few months Earth-2.net has grown wildly in terms of unique mainpage hits, and I want to keep that upward growth going. Make sure you're telling your friends about the site and forums, link to it in your signatures at other forums (but don't spam), put Earth-2.net in your top friends on MySpace. Anything you can do to help us grow would be greatly appreciated, so please send those ideas to me via PM or e-mail.

Proud to have been even a small part of the tremendous growth here.

Here's to the fifth, tenth, and hundredth year mark!

Sure, we'll all be dead by then, but our reanimated corpses should be more than enough to keep the dream alive!

A hearty thanks to you, Mike.

I wouldn't put so much time and energy into a website unless I not only believed in it, I love it. It is the best, bar none, geek culture site on the wub with the kindest and most entertaining forum around. I am honored to be around so early in this site's surely long existence.

On top of that, I'm honored to be involved and tied creatively to a site I hold in such high regard. I will always say that I was a fan before I even emailed in that first time and I continue to be a fan. Only now, I'm a little biased...just a little.

Congrats Mike. Talk to you later.

No Mike, Thank you, I dont no what I would do with out earth-2, it is just so awesome having such a great geek haven to go to every day! Oh and on advertising, I added a link on my FAQ on my site, if that helps any...... Oh and I see you put a spell chack on the poster thingy, I wonder why?

I absolutely love this place and I thoroughly enjoy writing for it and letting you all laugh at my misery in reviewing the movies I do. And of course, there's being half of World's Finest Podcast, which has reignited my love for the DCAU and allowed me to get to know Emperor Mike. :D

Long live Earth-2.net!

Thank you, Mike. I can't imagine the amount of work you put in here, and it culminates in a website that never fails to entertain, has the best forum on the web, and some of the most entertaining podcasts around. And on a purely personal level, it's given me the opportunity to exercise my creative muscles in an environemnt where feedback is plentiful and criticism is always constructive. It's a hell of a community here, and it wouldn't happen without all your work.

It is the best, bar none, geek culture site on the wub with the kindest and most entertaining forum around.

:wub:

Have to second just about every sentiment in the thread so far. It's been an honor to be a part of this site's rise, and it'll be exciting to see where it goes next.